idk why Eren was pissing and sitting down

Eren tries to piss sitting down. Levi low-key walks in with his piss kink. Unintentionally. So Eren was just on the toilet, levi opens the door, doesn't come in yet but just sort of stood there kinda confused. Eren just is really embarrassed and grabs the towel on the rack and hides his dick with it with immense speed. Levi gives a look as if to say he shouldn't be embarrassed. Eren doesn't know why he's still there so he just goes "CAPTAIN COULD YOU UH MAYBE GET OUT..." he shouts nervously. Levi then shuts the sliding door so if anyone came in, only he could see. He smiled amused. Then out of nowhere Eren screamed. Levi was shocked. "GET OOOOOUUUUTTTTTTT. PLEASE..."
"Eren it's okay."
"I CAN'T PEE."
"Just pee."
"I CAAAANNN'TTT"
"No, you've done it before. I know you can."
"PLEASE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
"Pee."
"NOT WHEN YOU'RE JUST WATCHING ME"
"Yes when I'm just watching you"
"ITS UNCOMFY!;!!!!:!!!"
Levi stole the towel from his lap and Eren was alarmed at the fact that levi managed to enter the room, close the door AND teleport to right next to him in the distance that he could snatch the towel without him noticing. Eren was embarrassed and scared so he pulled his shirt down to replace the towel. He now knew he had lost because there was no way he could get up as long as levi stays there. He was leaning over to hide his body so hard that levi could see the top of his ass crack. Eren wondered why levi wasn't bothered about not being able to see his dick since he knew levi was trying to be mean to him then his whole world crashed and shit went south. As quick as he could realise, he pulled the t shirt back the other way too, trying to lengthen and cover both his private areas as effectively as he could so that levi was unable to see. Levi made a disappointed sound and continued to stand disturbingly close to Eren, his dick was basically touching his shoulder. Eren cried.
"Pee." Levi ordered. He began pulling Erens shirt off to which Eren screamed as his hope began to fade. He tried to struggle but obviously levi is bare stronk and got it off eventually. Eren covered his dick with his hands and continued to cry. Eren was also becoming desperate to pee because he was right in the position to pee in the toilet BUT LEVI WAS STOPPING HIM FROM IT. Eren was stuck on the verge and Levi was enjoying it. Levi knelt down in front of Eren and no he's not going to swallow anything. And slowly began taking erens items of clothing off one by one. This only teased Eren and gave him even more anxiety also considering the fact that levi could literally just force Eren to show his dick if he wanted to but wasn't for some reason. He took the shoes and the socks off. The trousers that were also already by his ankle were next and those came off easily. Then the pants that were by his knees had to be ripped because Eren kept his knees touching as to not let even a glimpse of his inner thigh be shown which meant no putting any pants back on for him. Eren saw how dumb he was and tucked his head and sulked even more. Levi stood back up and stood next to him again while examining erens now naked body.
"Pee." He punched the wall.
Then after a very long exhausting painful period of time in silence and embarrassment where levi tortured him by turning the tap on, Eren was dripping with sweat and saliva and tears. He couldn't take it anymore, he was scared because he thought he'd get a bladder infection.
"K...ckk... Levi I- agckhuehhhah. I have to... Pee"
"Do it."
He eventually pissed and it was the best feeling. At that point he didn't care if levi saw him and his fifteen year old small dick. He inhales and exhaled repeatedly very fast. He leaned back on the toilet seat and levi stood out the way. Eren let his legs limp and wide open to give his dick the spotlight it deserved. He didn't care where the piss ended up he just did what felt releasing as fuck because he thought it was worth it.
"Hhhkckhhhhggaaaahhahhahhhhhuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh" he breathed intensely. He let his dick do what it wanted and he pissed all over the area of the bathroom in front of him. Levi carefully approached him and put one hand around his collar and the other by his abdomen behind him. Eren didn't even notice and he just focused on pissing. Soon he felt a stroking sensation around his pelvis. His peeing became sensitive and a bit shy and only intensified at every stroke. Levi was controlling the piss omg. A few seconds later, Eren had ran out of piss and his dick continued to lay flaccid at the toilet seat. After that experience, Eren passed out naked on the toilet covered in piss and sweat and all the other stuff. NOT CUM U NAUGHTY. Levi got around and on top of Eren but not sitting on him. He bent so they were at the same level. Levi stared at erens sleeping expression. And licked his chest and his nipple and quickly got around to the corner of his armpit no Armin. Soon he wanted to wake Eren up so he did so and as soon as Eren woke up he had no idea what to do but he knew he still sort of remembered what happened before he fainted. He supposed there was nothing he could do and sort of just stared up at levi worriedly. He sort of looked at him expecting him to know what he was going to do with him next. After a while, Eren saw and heard in his periphery the unbuckling of Levi's belt. He made a high scared verbal gasp sound but continued to look into Levi's eyes like this wasn't real and that this was just a nightmare. Levi just looked without explainable expression. When his dick popped out, Eren finally looked in disbelief and made another scared sound. He didn't take his eyes off the large thing. Still on the toilet seat, levi forcefully moved Eren lower so that his head was on the hinges of the seats and that his face was right by his cock. Eren didn't know what was actually going on here so he impatiently and uncomfortably waited for levi to take the hint and instruct him or let him go. Then levi realised. He was quite shocked actually.
"KGAEUUHH- WWOAH, WOAH WOAH- Wait... Y-you've never- Y-you don't know what this is?" He laughed. Eren didn't find this funny and he just wanted to go. Levi regained his composure and as soon as he became serious again,
"Fucking suck it you dim whore."
"HUH?!?? SS-S-SSSS-SUCK?? CAPTAIN...I DON'T GET IT... ISN'T THAT DISGUSTING... DON'T YOU PEE FROM THERE?" He shakily shouted obnoxiously.
"Oh my god Eren, just don't think about it and do as you're told, now."
"Hh-hey, hey, l-let's just calm it down a little bit now, huh? M-maybe I shouldn't have to really uh um do this anymore right hah..."
Levi waited a painful silence for a few seconds.
"Eren. If you don't want to get hurt anymore than you already are, I suggest you do as your Captain tells you to." He slowly scolded. Each word made Eren low-key piss a tiny bit, he wasn't finna cap. Levi looked annoyed which was for some reason scarier than being told off by him. By this, levi unintentionally made Eren understand. Eren wanted to get it over with quick so he thought about what levi explained but there wasn't much of a description other than to just suck. Levi thought he'd have to do more pushing but Eren unexpectedly just started fitting his huge ass cock in his mouth. He was nervous and he didn't understand what this was but he did it anyway. He made sure his saliva was onto it enough and just did his thing. Without levi even doing anything though, SOMEHOW HE MANAGED TO CHOKE?? Levi had enough of his wack performance anyway so he got off of erens poor vulnerable body. Eren, still tripping, tried to get up but forgot half of his body was on the floor and fell.
"Tch. Pathetic" he kicked Eren who was already on the ground. At this point Eren only wanted to please him to get out of this quicker.