Chapter 1

"I have got this " Y/n whispered to herself and took a deep breath.

She weilds her sword with all her strength towards the man standing infront of her. But he blocks it and attacks Y/n from the side . Y/n quickly block it and sheilds herself. Without a warning Y/n sway her sword aiming at his legs but he jumps and avoids the sword.

"Damn it" Y/n said outloud. She hit the man with the back of her sword and kicked him making him land on the ground.

"Ahhh...your getting stronger." The man said.

"Thank you. Come on now, we should get back to the palace. Are you okay, Jimin-aah ?"  Y/n asks teasingly as she puts her sword back in its scabbard.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go. Your brother will be furious if I don't take you back on time" Jimin said getting up and fixing his shirt.

"Why are you so scared of him ? He is very sweet" Y/n asked chuckling.

"Yaah Y/n-aah. You are the only one to whom he shows that side. For others he is scary." Jimin spoke giving her a glare.

"Okay okay. I need to go see my mother." Y/n sighed and continued, " she is constantly irritating me to get married."

Jimin looked at Y/n intensely sighing afterwards, "Y/n-aah, she is your mother so she'll be worried about you. As for your marriage Yoongi hyung won't let go of his sister just like that."

"Thats my only relief." Y/n said softly with a smile.

"So are you coming to the festival tonight ? There will be lots of women and men from different kingdoms. Can't wait to meet my  friends." Jimin said excitedly.

"Yaah, aren't I enough for you ? I have been friends with you for the last 2 years." Y/n said with a hint of jealousy.

"Y/n-aah, don't be jealous. You will always be my best friend. Won't hurt to make lots right ? My friends are going to come today." Jimin said with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Don't forget to introduce them to me. Lisa, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo are also coming. It has been quite some time since I have seen them." Y/n said, her pace getting quicker as they both reach the outer wall of the palace.

Jimin's eyes lit up, "Wait, Jisoo is coming ? You didn't say so."

Y/n laughed, "Don't worry. She also has a crush on you, no doubt. You guys are so obvious but still don't have the courage to confess. Make sure to have the right moves tonight. See you at the festival." Y/n waved to Jimin.

He waved back, "Y/n-aah, your the best and don't worry about your mother. Everything will be okay."

Prince Min Yoongi sees her getting inside the palace. He walks towards his sister, "Y/n-ah how was the practice ?"

Y/n turned towards her brother who was walking towards her, " Good. Oppa, did you know about the festival tonight ?"

Yoongi chuckled, " Yes. I will be there. Listen, mom wanted to talk to you and I know it's about your marriage. Tell her that you aren't going to marry anytime soon and say that I said so."

Y/n smiled at him and hugged him, "Thanks oppa."

"Now go and meet her."

Y/n nodded her head and walked to her mom's chamber. Her mother, the queen, sat on a chair ever so gracefully.

"Y/n. You're here. I wanted to talk to you about an important topic-"

Y/n cut her off without a second thought, "Oppa said he isn't going to get me married anytime soon."