Chapter 3

It was early in the morning , Y/n stepped out of her bed and slowly moved towards her window hearing loud voices.

To her surprise Prince Kim Taehyung was practicing sword fighting with her brother in their palace garden. Min Yoongi is one of the best swordsman in the 5 kingdoms. But seeing how good Taehyung is Y/n doubted her brother's capability of winning against Taehyung.

"Taehyung's arms look so muscular and with the sweat dripping from his forehead he looks so ho-...no wait , what ? I'm thinking about him? No Y/n control yourself". Y/n breaks her thoughts and goes to freshen herself.

Y/n was in the library reading when Jimin enters -"Y/n I had a good time with Jisoo yesterday. I think everything went well. And you missed a good sword fight today."

Y/n looked up from her book smiling.

"I did see . He is good."

"Good ? No! he is freaking awesome. You should have seen his reflexes. Even your brother agreed that Prince Kim Taehyung is too good."- Jimin said looking at me .

"Maybe. But can he beat me ?"- Y/n said smirking.

"Yaah...Y/n-aah. I know you have the silver crystal power. But your power is only showing up slowly. Maybe he can defeat you. Wanna try ?"- Jimin said with an excited face.

She shook her head -" No Jimin. It's not worth my time. Let's go practice in the evening as usual."

"Okay. And by the way there is something coming up that's worth your time ."- Jimin said sarcastically.

Y/n looked up at him -"What ?"

"Your mom has invited the king and queen of Capricorn to have dinner with you guys tonight."

"Shit. Prince Jungkook and me ??? No way. I have to do something. Does Yoongi Oppa know ?"- She asked breathless.

Jimin nodded and got up from the seat-
"Y/n-aah don't worry. Apparently someone has laid their eyes on you . And that someone has already forbidden Prince Jungkook to say yes."

Y/n was confused -" Who ?"

"Well a person . You will get to know soon. And this person is willing to waste his precious time on you .  What a pity ! And mark my words he is very serious. He hasn't seem to like any girl after his first lover."- Jimin waved at her and left the library.

She closed her book in frustration - "Who is Jimin talking about? And hasn't liked anyone after his first lover ??? I hope this doesn't cause a problem for me."

In the evening Y/n and Jimin practiced sword fight like always except all the other princes were there. They kept staring and murmuring about her as she practiced with Jimin.

It was awkward. But they were all very nice and became good friends with Y/n including Jungkook.

"I think you got to know about the dinner tonight. Don't worry I know you don't want to get married anytime soon. I will say no."- Prince Jungkook said smiling at her.

Y/n smiled back -"Thank you Prince Jungkook. I'm very grateful to you. But that doesn't stop us from being good friends right ?"

She extended her hands to him . He took her hand and shook it slowly.

"Of course , Princess Y/n."

"We are all going back tomorrow after tonight's dinner."- Jungkook said sighing.

"I will miss you guys. The palace was full of laughter because of you guys. Now it's going to be boring."- Y/n said pouting.

Jungkook laughed -" Please do come to our kingdom. I would love to show you around Princess."

"It's Y/n for my friends."- Y/n said smiling at Jungkook.

"Okay. As you say Y/n."

Y/n turn around gathering her sword walking back to the palace. All others were still practicing. But Taehyung ran to catch up with her. She chew her inner cheek anxiously. His presence is very intimidating to her and she was pretty sure everyone can agree on it.

"Princess Y/n. I'm coming with you to the palace."- Taehyung said catching his breath because of the running.

Y/n looked at him and nodded.

"So...I wanted to ask you something."- Taehyung said nervously.

"What is it ? Go on."- She said looking at him curiously.

"I would like to take you out tonight.  And I know about tonight's dinner. I'm going to take you out after the dinner. So if you like can I ?"- Taehyung asked with puppy eyes.

Y/n stared at those beautiful blue eyes which captivated her.

"Why does he want to hangout with me ?!"- Y/n thought.

"Hey Princess ? Are you okay ?"

"Yeah . I'm fine."- Y/n said looking away from Taehyung.

"So?"

"It won't harm anyone if I go out with him. It will be interesting to hang out with Mr handsome."- Y/n thought to herself.

Y/n looked at him -" Sure. I will come. Where are we going though ?"

His eyes sparkled -" It's a surprise. You will know soon."

"Well Prince Taehyung this is my kingdom. There is no place I don't know. How will you surprise me ?"- She said rolling her eyes.

"Wait and watch princess. I can't wait it to be night."- Taehyung looked at her smiling.

They reached the palace and parted ways. Soon it was dinner time. Y/n wore a yellow gown with a cut along her left leg exposing her left leg completely. The gown had straps revealing Y/n's collar bone.

Y/n tied her hair in a bun.

"Oh sweetheart you look pretty."

Y/n turned around to see her father. Y/n gave him a hug. He patted her head.

"Today Prince Jungkook will fall for you."

Y/n chuckled remembering what Jimin had said earlier -"Let's see. Come on we are getting late.

Y/n's father (king of Libra) laughed- "okay okay. Come."

The dinner went peacefully. Y/n and Jungkook talked about random things during dinner. This made their parents think that they like each other. But Jungkook had already told them that you guys are just good friends.

Y/n -" Prince Jungkook-"

Jungkook interrupted her -"Jungkook ,
Y/n. Your my friend too. It's Jungkook for you."

Y/n smiled -"Jungkook-aah thank you for everything. I owe you."

Jungkook laughed -"No Y/n . I wouldn't have let you go if it wasn't for that person. He means so much to me. He is a very good friend. And has gone through a lot. And don't think of liking any other man other than him. He is very short-tempered."

Y/n looked at Jungkook confused - "What are you and Jimin talking about ? I have no idea at all. Can you guys just tell me already who this guy is ?"

Jungkook shook his head -" Nope. We can't. But you will know very soon. Just try to understand him . He has gone through a lot as I said . He found his cure in you."

"Cure? Am I some kind of a medicine ?" Y/n asked getting irritated.

Jungkook sighed -"Y/n-aah sometimes some people are the best cures. And for him you are the cure. Just you."