Dirty Imagine 1: The Huge Room

You were at the beach with your boyfriend, Austin, you two were laying on your stomachs on your beach towels just relaxing under the warm sun.. You were wearing a red bikini with black designs and he was wearing black shorts with red designs(cute huh?).. there was an umbrella protecting your guys' faces from the sun. Everything was pretty silent and peaceful while you guys were there.

All of a sudden, Austin puts his arm around your bare waist and told you to come closer... You scooted until you two were facing each other and your bodies were up against each other... "Kiss Me."

"Nah..." You say as you giggle... He comes forward and tries to kiss you but you were to fast and pulled away...

"Aww don't be like that."

"I can if I want to."

"Oh really?!?"

"REALLY" You said as you touched his perfect stomach which was hard from that six pack that was peeking out....

"No fair, you know you want me."

Oh it was on! You started whispering seductively to him, "You do understand I can turn you on way faster than you can to me. you do know you can't stand when I tease you, which makes me want to tease you more...." as you said this you were rubbing your smooth legs on his legs playing with his feet Everytime your foot got low enough. you felt him getting hard through his pants so you added, "And, obviously you must know that I am making you so hard right now...

"Whatever you're gonna get it later, just you wait..."

"Oh I'm so scared, but you know what?!?" you said sitting up and grabbing your sandals behind your back....

"What?!?" He said, getting closer to you...

"Race you to the hotel!!" you sounded like such a little kid but you took off anyways... you know you weren't supposed to look back but you did and he was putting your guys' stuff away.. what a Gentleman... you kept going either way because you knew he would do anything hoping you would want him but you're not that easy, which he knows....

____________________________

you got to the hotel and walked in calmly and waited for him in the lobby, he got in maybe two or three minutes later.. you walked up to him and said, "come on, let's go check in with your brodyguard." you called his bodyguard his 'brodyguard cause they are you close... you gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he smiled as you walked to the elevator..He Still Hasn't Won.....

you got the the floor right before your guys' room and got to his brodyguard's room. He knocked and his Brody-g opened up pretty quickly, "Hey Guys" He said happily..

"Hey we just wanted to let you know we're back and we will probably go up stairs and take a nap or something..." Austin told him.

"Alright I won't bug you and I'll have the man in the lobby lock your floor from the elevator...

"Alright thanks bro."

"No problem." They smiled and gave each other a man-hug. you hugged him and said bi before he shut the door and you two walked off...

You guys' got into the elevator again and went a floor up.. the room you and Austin were staying in was a whole entire floor! it was the highest floor... YEA, the Presidential suit.!. It was awesome and it had a living room, kitchen, dining room, etc... and, a huge master bedroom with a small, open staircase going DOWN to where the bed was. The bed was a California King and super huge and fluffy!

You two put your stuff away and you were ready for a shower. "Babe imma take a quick rinse!" you yelled to him as you turned on the shower... you got in and scrubbed your body. Then, as you were rinsing your shampoo, you heard someone say, 'can I join you?'. it sounded a little sexy.... And it was Austin....... "What do you think?" you raised your voice a little.....

"I think yes," he stepped in with his swim shorts on... "aww babe..."

"I knew you would try something so I decided to keep my bikini on..."

"How did you scrub yourself?" He asked with a grin...

"I have my ways" you winked.... "Now let me finish conditioning my hair!" you said before you burst out laughing....

"Fine, but this isn't over.." as he said this in your ear his face so close to yours, he moved his hands down from your stomach, to your hips, then to the inside of your legs... you then decided to stop him and pushed him out and finished up...

When you got out he got in and threw his shorts out to the floor... You went to the master bedroom and brushed out your hair. After that you turned on the tv and saw that Married to Jonas was on... you started watching it but soon got bored since you have seen just about every episode.... You noticed that you didn't hear the shower anymore. When you were about to turn around to go look for Austin he attacked you! He had jumped on you and started tickling you.... He knew you weren't that ticklish but he also knew the best spots to tickle you which drove you insane! Your stomach was already aching so you did what you had to to make him stop.. you got on top of him, got a good grip of his neck and managed to kiss his smiling lips... He immediately stopped and began kissing you passionately, but that soon turned rough when he rolled you over so now he was on top of you...

You pushed him away with a flirty smile and told him to watch TV with you. You switched the channel to Disney Channel and The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody was on.... You loved that show!

You sat towards the middle of the huge bed and Austin sat right beside you... He just watched and laughed with you, he never even touched you, tried grabbing your hand, or kissed you.. He just smiled and made you feel like the only girl in the world...

The episode ended so you asked him, "so what should we do now?"

"Whatever you want" He said with that smile of his...

You changed the channel to the music channel and closed your eyes. "Lets just lay here and relax."

"Alright"

Everything was silent for a couple of minutes... Then, while 'Scream and Shout by Will.i.am and Britney Spears was playing, you felt something near your 'Lower Region' and opened your eyes...

"Austin what are you doing!?!?!" He Was Fingering you! Apparently he made his way through your short pajama shorts, and then through your underwear...

He started with one then decided to add a second... The pleasure was nice but still.... you arched your back a little which got him a huge smile on his face....

"Y/N who made you so wet!?!" He sort of demanded and when you didn't answer, he put a third finger in with force and yelled, "Y/N!!! WHO MADE YOU THIS WET!?!?

You couldn't take it anymore an yelled, "You did!"

"Who Did?!?"

"Mahooone!" You yelled at him angrily.

"What!?!??"

"Austin Mahone!!" You yelled, he finally got what he wanted and took his fingers out of you, you took a deep breath and punched him... "Oh my gosh why'd you do that!?!"

"I told you it wasn't over, and I still don't think it is.." He wink and flashed that sexy smile of his...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- So should I put up a part two? comment and let me know I will have it ready to update soon ;)

~DAYDA♡