Chapter 7

Y/n and Yoongi set out to Virgo the next morning . Jimin joined them on the way. All of them were on their horses.

"Y/n-aaah. Jisso is going to be there right ?"

"Yes Jimin . She is going to be there. You guys went on a date and everything went well. You both are like an official couple. All the people in all the 5 kingdoms know this."

" If you say so Y/n."

"Jimin its all good. Your parents have also approved and decided to go on with this relationship. Jisso's parents also like you."

Jimin nodded his head looking at me.

Yoongi shake his head -"Jimin. Why are you overthinking this?"

Jimin pouted-" Hyung!!! You don't understand. All of this happened so suddenly that I'm just....just.."

"Overwhelmed."- Y/n said completing Jimin's sentence.

Jimin nodded -"Exactly."

Yoongi laughed -"Okay. Whatever you say."

"Next it's yours Min Y/n."

"What about me ?"

"Oh I was just talking about your marriage. It's going to be next , you know ?"

Y/n slapped jimin's hand.

Yoongi blankly said -"Enough Jimin. Her marriage is only going to happen when she wants it."

Y/n smiled at her brother.

"Yes , oppa is right. Now shut your mouth Jimin."

Jimin chuckled.

We reached Virgo in the evening and all of the family members greeted us warmly. The kingdom was really giving out a happy vibe.

Prince Hoseok saw me and bowed.

"Welcome to our kingdom Princess Y/n."

Y/n bowed back.

"Thank you. And please your elder than me and we are way past these formalities. It's  just Y/n."

Hoseok smiled .

Hoseok's sister princess Hyuna took Y/n to her room. Hyuna was very friendly to Y/n.

"Y/n-aah. It's been so long , you were so small when I last met you. You look wonderful."

"Thank you Hyuna. You look pretty too. And congratulations on your wedding. The decorations are all very nice."

"Thank you so much . I am very happy that you are here."

Y/n smiled and went to her room. It looked very cozy and warm because Virgo was much colder than Libra.

Y/n settled her luggage and took a warm bath and came out in a bathrobe.

"You look hot."

Y/n freaked and turned around to see Taehyung sitting on the bed removing his coat.

"OMG ! Where do you pop up from ? In one of these days I will die of heart attack."

Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm sorry love. But I just came when you came out from the bathroom."

Y/n rolled her eyes at Taehyung.

"I didn't think you would come for the wedding considering the fact that you had a mission to do."

"I finished it. Hoseok is one of my best friend and plus you are here. So I had to come."

Y/n nodded and sat on the bed.

"Now Taehyung you need to go out. I need to change my clothes."

Taehyung looked at Y/n blankly and said - "Change. I'm not going out. Besides your already mine. It will not be wrong if I see you naked."