Chapter 9

After reaching back at home Y/n started noticing how her parents were acting weird .Days went by but her parents behaviour was getting on her nerves. She was confused.

"Oppa . I can't stand this anymore. What is it ? What is the big secret ? Just tell me already."

Yoongi looked at his sister who was now very agitated.

Y/n's mother and father looked down.

"What is it ? Answer me !!"

"Y/n relax okay. There is nothing you need to know now."

"I want to know. If you all won't say anything I'm just going to stop talking with you all ."

Y/n's mother got up from her seat and angrily shout at Y/n.

"Y/n!!! You better stop shouting . I can't believe this. Why are you acting so childish ?! Go to your room now!!!"

Y/n was taken aback by her mother's reaction. She never shout at Y/n or Yoongi.

"I..I just wanted-"

Her mother cut her off.

"Room !!! Now!"

Y/n hit the table making her knuckles bleed and went up to her room with anger and irritation written on her face.

Yoongi sighed -"I will just make Taehyung come here."

Y/n's father nodded -" So , she has finally found someone. We need to tell her soon. She will know one way or the other."

Y/n's mother started sobbing.

"I didn't mean to shout at her. I was scared if she would leave me after knowing the truth."

"Mother calm down. She is y/n. She loves us all . She will forgive us for keeping this secret."

"Yoongi do you think Taehyung would come here if we call him so suddenly?"

"He is in Taurus for some work . He will come because he is obsessed with Y/n. He loves her."

Both the parents sigh.

Y/n's pov

My hands were bleeding badly. But I was adamant not to treat it. Why can't they just tell me the secret ? I'm feeling kind of lonely now.

My dress was stained with my blood. I looked at it blankly.

Time skip

I feel someone lifting me up and putting me on the bed. I had ordered not to let anyone in. I tried to open my eyes but it was difficult because of the sunlight hitting my eyes. I slept leaning on the window last night. I remember that.

The person was now wiping my hands with a towel probably cleaning the wound. It was paining.

I opened my eyes to see the person I least expected. Taehyung.

"Y/n-aah. Why though ? Why would you hurt yourself ? You know how worried I was. I tried to come earlier. But I could only reach in the morning. I'm so sorry."

"Taehyung..ssshssh.."

I kissed him passionately. He didn't expect it but kissed me back instantly.

"I'm sorry for making you worry. But why are you here ?"

"What do you mean ? Your brother sent me a letter. He said that you needed me because you were upset with your brother and parents."

"Oppa ?"

Taehyung nodded. He treated my wound and connected our foreheads together. He breathed in slowly.

"Love, you almost scared me. "