Chapter 12

( Listen to miia dynasty song when I say for extra feelings while reading.)

Taehyung's pov

"This is a disaster."- Jungkook said.

The ground was filled with dead bodies. I have ordered the soldiers to take the dead bodies to their respective families.

Hoseok look at the ground -" It will be over soon."

Namjoon shakes his head -" It's good that we didn't take Jin hyung with us. With the wedding near let's not give him more stress."

Yoongi nod.

Jimin comes running to us hurriedly-
"We have got a problem."

I was anxious -" What is it , Jimin ?"

"Seliyah and Derin has reached Leo. This was a distraction. But let's not worry Jin hyung is there. They probably wouldn't think that Jin hyung will be there. They might be thinking that all of us are here."

"What ? This is insane. I need to go to Leo ." Namjoon takes his horse and some men with him. He rides off.

I sigh heavily -"We need to increase the security in the palace. The wedding should take place without any problem."

Jungkook nod and takes his horse -
"Hyung , I will catch-up with Namjoon hyung. I will take care of everything. Finish this work and come soon."

I nod.

Jungkook also leaves alone to catch up with Namjoon hyung.

Suddenly I remember something .

"Y/n..."

Yoongi's eyes widen -"Oh shit. This is bad."

Jimin looks at Taehyung -"It will be alright. We will finish this and go back soon. Jungkook and the others are there . They will make sure that Seliyah and Derin don't talk with Y/n."

My body stiffen.

Hoseok puts his hands on my shoulder - "It will be okay."

We finish our work in 3 hours and ride our horses back to Leo.

"Y/n...just don't hate me." - Taehyung thought.

Time skip

Y/n's pov

It was already lunch time and the guys didn't get back yet . Maybe it will be noon by they reach.

I see a commotion at the entrance of the palace. I saw Seliyah and Derin inside the palace. I was surprised that they are here. They broke war on us and now had the audacity to get into the palace ???

Lisa and Jennie sees me and come towards me fastening their pace.

"Is everything okay ?"- I asked worriedly.

Jennie pulls me with her to a room.

"What is happening ?"

"Y/n just stay here okay ? Seliyah and Derin is here. We shouldn't go out as per the king and queen's order."- Jennie said breathless.

"Okay fine. Breathe Jennie."

Lisa look at me -"It seems the Namjoon and Jungkook are back."

"They are ? Why only the both of them ? How about the others ?"

Jennie scratch her arm -"They probably got to know that Seliyah and Derin are here. The others might have stayed back."

I frown.