Chapter 26

Taehyung's pov

We just stood there in each other's embrace. This is one of the best day of my life.

"Let's cut the cake shall we , lovebirds."-Yoongi hyung said.

We turn around to see her parents , Yoongi hyung and Rose standing around the cake. She look at me in disbelief.

"Did you call them all ?"

I nod at Y/n. She gave me a sweet smile.

We walk towards them. They all cheer for us as we cut the cake and fed eachother.

Y/n's father held Y/n close -"Now , we would like to give you two one more surprise!"

Both me and Y/n frown and look at the others.

Y/n's mother hold my hand -"Yoongi decided not to rule Tames."

Y/n look at Yoongi hyung -"Wae ? What happened , Oppa ?"

Rose laugh -"We decided that Tames belong to you no matter what. So after marriage you both will be the King and Queen of Tames."

We both stand there totally shocked.

Yoongi smile at me -"Anyways Leo will be ruled by Jin hyung and Namjoon will be there to support him. So , it's a great opportunity for Taehyung to show how well he can rule. And as for you Y/n , it's time for people to know how great queen you can be."

We look at each other and back at them.

Y/n spoke -" But...I thought.."

Y/n's father interrupted her -" Y/n , please take this responsibility. It's my request to you both."

Y/n look at me for my approval. I was touched by how she consulted with me before saying yes. I nod at her.

She smile back at her father -" Okay."

We all did a group hug.

Time skip

Y/n and I enter the room happy and content of all the recent events. I close the door.

She freshen up and sit on the bed. I take off my mantle.

"Your mantle makes you look majestic!"- Y/n exclaimed.

"Thank you ,love. But I still look plain infront of you."

She pulls me closer , our lips almost touching.

"I haven't kissed you for almost 3 months."

Y/n said seductively.

My heart was about to explode. I could feel the tension between us.

"Wait , baby."

She frown -" What is it ?"

"I don't want anything to be ruined."

"Huh?"

"Let's wait till we get married. I want to give you time and space."

She scoff and let go off me.

"Your a psycho. I just wanted to kiss nothing more. I don't want time and space from you."

She folded her arms and pouted. She looked so cute. I wanted to hide her in my arms and not let go of her ever.

"Oh! I just misunderstood."

"You made me look like a pervert."

"It's not wrong to look like a pervert infront of your soon-to-be husband!"