Chapter ten

Dedication to ice_elizy. I appreciate you and all the support you have given this book

Toxic relationships. People think that this is physically man handling of partners. What people don't realise is that at some point it gets mental, emotional and psychological. Having to deal with such toxic stuff is so exhausting.

Having to wake up knowing that your whole day will be filled with toxic energy is tiring. You never know if you want to die, scream at the person or just disappear into thin air.

In most cases victims just listen to all that is thrown to them because they either don't have an option or can talk back to the insane abuser.

Currently that's my relationship with my captor. We had this toxic environment around us whenever they were around. I said they cause I don't really know who they are, man or woman.

They always mask their scent and cover their face. They never speak so I can't tell the person. The surprising thing is they come for torturing me once in a while. It can be weeks or months. Not that I'm complaining, I love the peace and quiet when they are away.

Now one of the worst times is like now, where not one but two people are standing Infront of me, both holding whips. I was sure that they both had silver, like all.

I have never known what I did to them, I tried to plead with them, tried talking, pleading them to grant me my freedom so that I can search for my mate. The answer was always silence. It was just so wrong what they always did to me, I didn't even know them.

Like all the times, I tried not to give them the result they wanted. That was me screaming out in pain. At times I passed out and woke up to find my whole body covered in bruises. Surprisingly they would heal even though was malnourished.

The problem with this time was that I knew my mate would feel the pain. I don't know how that happened with the bond, but I'm somehow grateful because now I know she still feels me.

The two idiots stood at the cell door just looking at me, they both had masks but I could tell that one of them was a man. Also their choice of clothes was interesting. One of them had a necklace that had a black emerald. If by any chance had been friends I would say it was beautiful, but in this circumstance it was similar to their hearts.

"Are you just going to stand there. I thought my cries brought joy to your system."

"No not really, we just lack work." That was the first time I heard them talk. It was a guy.

The person next to him elbowed him, maybe they weren't supposed to talk. Oops, one rule broken. The guy just shrugged and entered the cell together with the other person.

"Let's get to business."

And let me assure they did deliver hell as a whole freaking package.

Several hours later, I'm just on the floor tired and bleeding.

Fuck those whips do deliver hell. If only she would come and find me.

"Mate," my inner wolf whined.

I wanted her to come for us, I missed her so much. We had some much to do. We had a life to build and a future.

I felt so useless, I couldn't even get myself free but I expected her to see good in a person like me. I was useless.

"Don't say that. Mate will love us even if we are weak. Just be strong for mate."

I had been hearing that voice for a while in my head. At first I thought I was crazy until he told me I was not. I don't even know his name, he said he doesn't really remember it. Come to think of it I also didn't know my name.