Chapter 1 - Bungee gum

You work at a candyshop. It's been 3 years since you got that job. You were 20 years old when you first got that job. The shop wasn't that big and fancy, but it's comfortable enough for you and not too small and cramp to be in.

There's this one costumer you've always seen. He has magenta hair color, his skin is pale, and he got star and tear drop sticker at both side of his cheek. He always comes by to buy his favorite gum called "Bungee gum".

Reader pov

"Welcome, what type of candy would you like to bu-" you realized its just that guy who keeps buying bungee gum.

"Ah, you must be looking for bungee gum! I happen to save the last stock just for you!" I said as i bent down at the candy selection counter, trying to reach the back of the candies, where you hid the bungee gum last stock so no one would buy it.

Hisoka pov

I waited behind her while she's trying to reach the bungee gum. I eyed her ass for a while when she's not looking. I smirked a little while folding my arms.

"Here you go sir!" She said while standing up straight as she turned around, looking at me with her usual friendly expression, not that she could act whatever she wish for since you have to treat costumer as best as you can

"Very thoughtful of you, miss" i said while giving her a smile while she's handing me the last box of bungee gum.

"Ah, it's nothing, i just thought that you deserve to have the last stock, since you always came by to buy that certain candy." She answered while scratching the back of her head.

She's so pure, i wonder if i could play with her? She's just as pure as that kid Gon, but she isn't as strong as him. She probably doesn't have any experience in fighting nor knowing what nen is.

Reader pov

I looked at him, he looks like he was thinking about something.

"S-sir? Did i make any mistakes?" I said as i feel a bit worried of losing my job.

"Ah, no no. I was just thinking about something else. Nothing is wrong with your service toward me, as a matter of fact you're one of the most magnificent candy shop worker I've ever met" he chukled.

My face would be kind of red a little bit from his compliment.

"Thank you sir..." I said as I bow down at him.

"Please, just call me Hisoka. No need to be too formal. We've seen each other since the day you worked here for the first time." He smiled at me.

"Ah, got it, Mr. Hisoka!" I nodded as i smiled widely.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 23 years old!" I answered in a nervous tone.

"Our age isn't too far away, so please just call me by my name without 'mr.' " he said as he gave me a soft smile.

I nodded my head quickly and said "yes, Hisoka!".

3rd person pov

"I'd love to pay now, if you don't mind miss?" Said Hisoka while walking toward the cashier counter.

Y/n jogged to the inside of the cashier counter and said

"of course i wouldn't mind!" She smiled at him while scanning the bungee gum's box barcode.

"By saying 'Miss?' I intended to ask your name." Said Hisoka while waiting for y/n to finish scanning the box.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be rude! My name is y/n l/n! Please call me y/n!" She smiled at him as she handed him the bungee gum box.

"Y/n eh? Such a beautiful name indeed~" he smiled as he took the box and hand her the money with tips.

"Sir- ah i mean Hisoka, your money is too much for the price of the bungee gum!" She said while handing the extra money back to Hisoka.

"It's a tip for you y/n, I'd be very happy if you consider to keep it for your self rather than returning it back to me~" said Hisoka pushing his hand toward y/n's hand that's holding the tip.

"One last thing before i go, what time does the store exactly close?" Asked the magenta haired man.

"It closed at 6pm, Hisoka." She answered while not asking back why did he asked that question.

"I see, I'm afraid that it is time for me to go now, I'll see you around in a time?" Said Hisoka.

"Of course, you are always welcome to come by the candy shop, and may you have a great day!" She said while bowing her head before Hisoka leave the store.