The one night stand.

John is thirty years old, married. He got married very young when he was only 22 years old because his girlfriend got pregnant. After eight years of marriage, he is disappointed of how his life turned out to be so far. He is looking for a way out from his every day routine. Since his wife spends most of her time taking care of their daughter, he feels neglected and he decides to do something for his self and he decides to register in a gym. 

A few days after his registration in the gym, he meets there a very beautiful woman with a really well trained body, Nicole. She attracts the most positive attention from the men there. He can't stop thinking of her after he saw her for the very first time. He starts fantasizing her intensively. 

The next days he is observing what she is doing, which days she is going there, her gym-program. He tries to work out where she does or being close enough and methodically to approach her. He talks to her and he succeeds in having every day a warm, friendly greeting from her. 

One day he plans finishing sooner than her his gym-program, he changes his clothes and he is waiting for her outside. She gets out and he suggests to have a drink with him. They go for a drink, they have a fun night out, they end up at her apartment and they have sex. 

She noticed at the beginning, when she first saw him that he was wearing a wedding ring, she slept with him one night and now he wants to spend more nights with her. She starts avoiding him but he seems really obsessed with her. 

He waits for her,one night, outside of her home. She asks him to leave. However, he grabs her from her hand and he doesn't let her get inside her apartment's building. She insults him. She reminds him that he is married and she points out the fact that she didn't want anything more than one night stand. He calls her names and he starts striking her head at the marble that was all around the entrance of her building. He kills her. He feels shocked after he realizes what he just done. He checks if someone is coming. He looks at his clothes to see if there are visible blood stains on them and he dumps her there.