Dirty Mahone 1: The Huge Room-Part 3

"Damnit Austin!" You yell...

"What the he'll did I do!?!"

"Stop yelling!" You demanded.

"WHY SHOULD I!?!? wait, it turns you on doesn't it?!?" He sent you a flirty grin....

"Shut the fuck up!"

"oh so it does!?"

"Oh so no it doesn't!." you said mocking him.

"Just admit you like it!"

"nah I'm fine." You said calmly as you were grinning showing that dimple he loved.... You didn't even have time to process the fact that he pulled your top off and crashed his lips against yours... His kiss was so rough.. He managed to slip his tongue into your mouth and you two fought for dominance... Eventually you gave in, and he grinned at the victory...

"So babe...."

"Yea?" you asked mad he pulled away from that kiss....

"We should get out of this damn closet...." You two burst out laughing in an instant.

your reply was: "But babe it was getting nice and hot in here.." you inched closer to him and started pulling off his shirt... "plus, we need to leave our clothes somewhere that they actually go!"

"Why don't we just leave our clothes in here and make our way to that bed out there.?" He put his hands on your hips and looked at you longingly... up and down.... until you snapped him out of it...

"Nah let's just go straight to the bed....."

"Alrighty then!" He picked you up bridal style and you felt yourself getting a little wet being carried and feeling his muscles then having his abs pressed against your side.... 'damn, should've left his shirt on..' You thought....

He got you to the bed safely and laid you down nice and easy... you sat up as if it would help he just got on top of you and you were forced to lay back down... you two were making out for a while until you rapped your legs around his waist and rolled him over so you were on top...

"Aww not cool babe." He made a potty face that made you giggle....

"Shut up...." You said as you got closer and closer teasing him... he hated that ..... Out of nowhere he grabs you waist and rolls you back over...

"you ready babe?" He asks you...

"Damn I've been waiting for you to be ready...."

"That's what I like t hear!"

"shut up and hurry!" You just wanted him... like NOW.....

"alright alright..."

he started pulling off your clothes piece by piece... you took his clothes off immediately after and saw his HUGE 'friend'.

"Damn babe your huge.."

"I'll give you time to adjust..." You nodded 'YES' and he kissed you once more as he slipped on a condom....

"I love you soooo.. much Y/N!"

"I love you to Austin..... now get in me before I lose the feeling and get my clothes back on!"

He smiled and started into you slowly.. He was HUGE. and the pain was horrible for a minute or two but it quickly turned into pleasure...

"Alright go babe!" He took your words in quickly and was fully into you in no time... "Faster Babe!" He started going in and out of you faster and faster... "Babe! I'm almost done for!"

" Alright just like, one more minute!"

"Okay" All you were thing was: 'DAMN THIS IS GOOD BUT MINUTES TAKE TO GOD DAMN LONG! Finally it ended and Austin came out of you and layed down next to you...

You two were both breathing heavily... You caught your breath at the same time as him which was pretty fast since you both have lungs of singers....

You got on top of him and kissed him, "I love you babe... don't forget that..."

"Never babe, I will always love you to..." With that you both got under the blankets, cuddled, and knocked out in each others arms...

*********************

(A/N)- I hope you liked it! its my first dirty imagine though and I'm not the best author but yea...

anyone want me to use your name? and with who? oh and sorry in the intro Tyler's last name was spelled wrong cause of stupid autocorrect -_-

yea, I write these on my phone ;)♥

until you all give me something and someone for the next imagine,

~DAYDA♡