CHAPTER 7! yet there were two girls who just couldn't stand him

ONCE MORE TO SEE YOU ★﹚

CHAT NOIR WAS SURROUNDED!

the knights seemed to circle in.

kadybugs yo-yo dropped in front of his face. chat noir grabbed on, and was yankee up onto the top of the roof beside the two other superheroes.

"sorry, chat noir. i was busy doing damage control inside." ladybug excused herself.

"i didn't want to help that much." flora spoke honestly.

"thankfully i was managing just fine by myself." chat noir scoffed. "glad to see you, though."

"i'm not. i'm gonna quit because of you."

"do you promise?"

flora rolled her eyes.

the knights below gathered into formation, creating a human step stool that extended into two ladders.

chat noir and ladybug struck down the towers of knights, while flora kicked open the window, and dragged her partners into the city hall.

two cars had been turned into a catapult. the first knight to go slammed into a wall beside the open window.

"why are they going on the roof?" chat noir questioned.

"they aren't even looking at us." flora realized, as the knights continued to climb.

"the flag!" ladybug realized.

"tally ho!" dark blade yelled out as he was launched onto the roof. "ha ha ha! once these stripes are supplanted by mine coat of arms, i shalt reign supreme!"

"the akuma must be in his sword!" ladybug turned to face the two beside her, a plan already crafting inside her kindle

"how are we gonna get a hold of it?" chat noir questioned.

"asking really politely." flora replied sarcastically, waiting for him to believe it.

"by getting me close to him!" ladybug cut the off the conversation.

she tied darkblade's arm with her yo-yo, and made her way to where he was. darkblade blocked ladybug with his sword.)

"don't let him get his banner!" ladybug demanded.

chat noir tried to knock over the human ladder of knights to stop the banner from going up, but it was too late.

flora yelped as one of the knights grabbed her and held her up.

chat noir attempted ro reach out for her, but he was captured at the same time.

"villains! thou impress me not. by the blade of darkness, i hereby declare all peoples of this kingdom are henceforth mine!" darkblade smashed his flag into the stand, causing the sky to dim. "bow to king darkblade!"