Intro

Okie Hi everyone!! Long story short, my bestie dragged me back into Percy Jackson around a year ago. And my villain simping ass said "mmm Luke Castellan" and rAN with it.

Together we created an AU universe with ourselves- because face it- there aren't a lot of Percy Jackson readers.

So this is my collective timeline of my "OC" (it's really just me but with some personality tweaking, isn't that all OCs anyways?) and Luke Castellan falling in love- leading up to a very important event.

Things to note:

- This takes place around the time Luke first came to camp, so Percy isn't here (yet).

- My best friend's name is Hope, daughter of Athena- she'll be subtly sprinkled into the fic because I say so. She's younger than Annabeth but arrived about a year before her.

- I'm not going to have a lot of Percabeth here mainly because I'm not really a big shipper (sorry!), and Hope's kinda Percy's love interest in our little universe. I hope you come to love her, and Perchope (wink wink) as much as I do.

- The original doc was a fluent 10k fic, but here I've broken it up with a chapter representing each significant date in the timeline. Some chapters are short, others are longer so I apologize for the lack of cohesive lengthkdfhk.

With that said, also a HUGE GIANT EXTREME thank you to my friend Nisa who spammed our group chat with her Briluke ideas and inspired this fic <3