Chapter eleven

Dedicated to ice_elizy. I appreciate all your support.

When was the last time you
asked your heart to show you
the way?

Mimi Novic

††††††††††††††††††

Rage.

That is all I felt when I felt, pure and utter rage. I was so sure even my eyes had already turned red.

Blood red.

We had reversed our car, going to Zapella, kingdom of the Wizards only to be told, you will find out in time.

What the actual fuck!

I thought Wizards were able to see the future or something. Maybe something helpful. Not the great speech of let time flow, you will find your answers.

I was busy pacing outside the house of the great wizard, my hands clenched into fists. I desperately wanted to hit something. Anything. Anyone. One person in particular.

Sadly, this was his kingdom and if I did something stupid I would be taken to the council of elders, my grandfather would be there. The last person who I wanted me in trouble was him.

I stopped pacing when I came face to face with Zelma, the mate of the wizard. She had a red dress, it was sleeveless showing her rose tattoo. I could only see the roots, the main part must be around her chest.

"I see the tattoo is more intriguing, Alpha Stacey."

I looked at her surprised. She was the first that had ever acknowledged me as an alpha. I had to get my act together before I started getting sentimental.

"I'm assuming everyone calls you by that. From what I've heard it would be very disrespectful to not call you by that."

"Actually my pack calls me informally at times but outsiders are no exception."

"I hope to one day call you by your name."

"Looking forward."

"I understand my husband has angered you. I'm sorry to hear that. He has a tendency to do that instead of going straight to the point. I however I'm different."

I look at her, surprised but not really. It's normal for people to use this tricks on someone who needs help. She will definitely tell me and then ask for something in return.

"I'm listening."

"Let me tell you the prophecy and then when you finally collect your price, I hope you won't mind sharing."

"You want me to share my mate!" She can't possibly be serious. She already has her own.

"Don't make this weird Alpha. I'm quite satisfied with mine and incase of otherwise I have my ways."

Too much information.

"Having your mate come to you is not the only award that will come your way. I assure you more than that will come your way. Now I'm not asking for much, I just want a tiny share in it. When you finally get it, you will decide what to offer me."

"Okay, but you better not scan me or anything. If you even try....."

"In well aware of the risks, I'm not willing to put my people at the risk of your wrath. You have my word, I will be honest."

"Okay, let's get down to business."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zoey, what is your progress?" She had left me to look if the people here were her mate.

"Nowhere." From her tone I'd say that it was no progress at all.

"You'll find your mate in time. I'm sorry but we have to leave. I don't feel like spending the night here."

"Me either. The civilians here are looking at me funny. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact we are werewolves?"

"You don't say." I said sarcastically cause why not. " Just meet me at the house, hurry."

I was left there looking at the compound they had. It was quite beautiful if you loved dull colours. I mean their flowers were almost dead. I was sure I saw gardeners out when we arrived.

They were tending dead flowers! Wow!

It took her a while to arrive and when she did we took our leave.

"Where are we headed then?"

"To the packs first, then we'll go to the kingdoms."

The first pack been Purity pack.

*******

"I'm so glad you made it," Alpha Andrea greeted me." You can start your search tomorrow. Your rooms had already been prepared. Please do rest."

We had already had supper and headed to bed.

I wasn't feeling sleepy so I just sat on the bed looking at nothing. Remembering my motive and mission of going to all the kingdoms.

I would have to go home to my pack incase I didn't find him. I had to restore the love and unity that was once in my pack. They needed their alpha to be strong and I would ensure that was made possible.

If I found my mate that would be good but incase that doesn't happen I will have to return to my pack and build a relationship with the members.

This is a short chapter. I'll end it there, I'll try and put more content in the others to come.

You can find me on:
Tiktok- littlewicked248
And blackwicked07
Pinterest - blackroyal

Please vote, comment and share. All form of feedback is appreciated and you can follow me so that when the book is updated, you get to read first.

As we are about to go into another new month all the best.

Bkack-Wicked 🐺