Author's Note and Introduction

Hello Everyone, just a few things to mention before we start reading :)

_______________

People who may have already read this might be confused at seeing the same chapters, just worded differently and edited heavily. I unpublished this book because I was still in my initial days of trying to "write" a book, and it didn't work out so well due to my lack of motivation and my way of writing. Therefore, I dropped this book and my other book as a whole. 

I realize now that this book held a close place in my heart as I continue to fantasize about the plot in this story to this day. I'm giving this book another chance at doing better and see how it turns out. I will undoubtedly lose motivation along the way, but hopefully, this time will be better.

Bear with me, as you may find flaws in my writing and possibly cringe. This is still a heavy work in progress and I'm still going crazy over the order of events for the plot just so it isn't completely nonsensical. 

_________________

Here are some notes about the book itself:

I will be removing the cast I initially provided, as it limits the reader's imagination of the characters, and I would prefer for that not to happen. 

Also! Female Lead is NOT a damsel in distress. So if you prefer reading a story like such, then please leave. 

Lastly, I don't write smut. I may contemplate it, but that's for another day :D

A sequel to this is possible, but that'll be finalized once I actually get through this one and see if I'm willing to.

Anyway, have fun reading, kids. 🐒

Copyright© 2023

All right reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the publisher (me!).

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.