;)

"I'm just saying that you can tell 100% if a guy is hot by his hands. Come on! You can tell a lot about a man by his hands." I drunkenly explained to my friends as we were in the bar.

"No fucking way. I don't believe you." Pat told me and I raised a brow at her.

"I'm betting. The loser buys a round of drinks." She said, hitting her pointer finger on the table several times.

"Oh, it's on." I said.

"Ok, Dara! Bring that guy over!" She called our friend. "No peeking." She said.

"If I guess him right, you're in a world of shame, girl. And we'll be drunker." I mocked as my friend Dara shoved a guy's arm in front of me from behind me. I could smell him amd oh, my.

"Go on. Do your thing then." Pat said and I gave her a cocky grin.

I looked at his hand.

"Dara picked well. Damn. Look at these contours." I said, looking at his hand.

"Well taken care nails. Smooth lines, beautiful but not overdrawn veins. Manly, but not too much. The guys certainly looked like an absolute heartbreaker in his early years." I said and my friends started laughing as the guy chuckled behind me.

"Definitely hot. Really handsome. Knows about it, too. Look at the wrist too. Ray Charles used to pick his girlfriends by their wrists, you know?" I teased and Pat rolled her eyes.

I gently turned the guy's hand and ran mine smoothly over his palm.

"Works in an office, no heavy duty but knows how to repair things. Not that anxious because he doesn't pick at his nails. I used to draw hands like these in my drawing lessons. A gamer, though. Look at the position of these tendons and this specific bone. Large hand. Do you want what they tell you about that? " I laughed and heard the guy laughing too.

"This is witchcraft." I heard the guy's grave voice behind me and I turned around.

Damn, was I correct.

He smiled at me, a brain melting smile.

I was met with incredibly piercing icy blue eyes, a square jaw with a dimpled chin, a light stubble over it. Up turned rosy and plump lips, high cheekbones and, well, a suit.

"I believe you, Pat, need to go over and get me a Margherita." I called Pat while smiling at the stranger.

He chuckled.

"I'll get you one. Come on." He said, and gently held my wrist as he dragged me out of there to the counter while my friends cheered.

"Hey, Buck. Pretty lady." The waiter said as he was serving a beer.

"Hey, Dan. A Margherita for the lady, and a beer for me." He said, and winked at me.

"Sure thing." Dan went on to make my drink.

"So, other than being a witch and drawing hands, what's your thing?" He asked me as we waited.

I chuckled. I wasn't that forward with guys, but I was drunk and that gave me lots of courage.

"I work in an office too. I mainly deal with negotiations between companies since I graduated in law, and other boring things. I have to be good at reading people." I said and he gave me a side grin.

"What about you, Bucky?" I asked as Dan handed me my drink and served Bucky his beer.

"I have an engineering firm. An office post, but I definitely know how to fix things." He winked at me and I chuckled.