Wattpad Original
There are 11 more free parts

royal

adjective ~ having status as a king, queen or member of their family

She barely looked fifteen but bowed her head and gestured for us to follow her. We ascended three staircases and travelled down four halls before we stopped at the first set of doors. She spoke softly and politely as she showed my brothers and Sean to their respective rooms. Sean was still on edge from being away from Primrose and gave us a small nod upon closing his door.

"This will be your suite for your stay, Alpha, Luna Titan." She bowed before she opened a large dark wood door.

Luna Titan.

I could get used to that.

Phoenix hummed and thanked her dismissively once we stepped into the room. It was a large bedroom for sure. A huge, huge four-poster bed sat to the right, two steps leading up to its podium. Silken, white sheets spread across its width, fluffy white pillows at the head.

A large chest of drawers sat to one side, a room I assumed was a closet beside it. Small tables on either side of the bed stood with glass lamps and once again the golden emblem sat on the handles. A vanity was to the other side of the room, along with a huge TV nearby and a surround sound system.

It was a room fit for King...

A door leads to a huge en-suite bathroom and I excused myself quickly. It was pristine white and gold with a shower and bath big enough for four people. A large mirrored vanity made me wince at what I saw when I relieved myself.

"What do you think?" Phoenix asked when I left the bathroom.

"That I need to wash and not touch anything." I chuckled.

"Already ahead of you, here." He passed me a towel from his hands. "You go first, I'll wait. Shout if you need me, I'll be there."

I clutched at the towel and thanked him. I walked back to the bathroom, phasing at the door. He looked at me expectantly, but I shook my head at my thoughts. I would ask him after we were clean.

Climbing into the hot stream of the shower, I relaxed my aching muscles and made sure to scrub every piece of me possible with the complimentary soaps. Once out, I carefully peeled off the gauze on my wounds and put them into the rubbish bin.

I eyed them through the mirror, the stitching holding nicely and the wounds not seeping any kinds of liquid. It had slowly healed, a small layer of skin beginning to cover the wounds. Meanwhile, I was secretly amazed it was a fog-free kind of mirror. Magical.

I chuckled at myself and began to brush my teeth. Toothpaste never tasted so good. Once that was done I dried off the rest of me before putting my hair into the towel and wrapping it on top of my head. I found a white robe, with the emblem on the chest pocket, and pulled it on. On a shoe rack were four pairs of slippers, more emblems, and more fluffy whiteness that had me sighing in contentment.

I left the bathroom to see Phoenix raising from an upholstered bucket chair. His muscles stretched as he did, his eyes focused solely on me. My body hummed under his gaze, and the realisation we would be sharing a room hit me all at once.

He passed me silently with a kiss on my cheek before going and washing himself. At some point during my shower, clothes had been delivered, along with my backpack. I eyed the silk pink dress, immediately not liking its feminine touches. I knew I had one more cotton dress in my bag so chose that, but pulled on some of the men's boxers I found beside the delivered clothing box.

I sat on the edge of the pillows on the bed as I contemplated how to bring up my questions. I dried my hair the best I could as I thought. Hearing the shower shut off, I swallowed my pride and decided I'd just ask him straight. What I wasn't prepared for, however, was Phoenix leaving the bathroom still dripping wet with the towel tied low on his hips.