Shower Head JJK One Shot.

"You're home!"Jungkook's voice is heard right before you close the main door, a smile already lingering on your lips before you lock the door and turn around, the smell of cooked rosemary invading your nostrils.

You walk towards the kitchen, where you can hear the faint sound of jazz playing, confirming your suspicion. Jungkook is cooking dinner.

You walk into the kitchen and leave your bag in one of the bar stools, seeing your lovely fiance swaying his hips to the music. He is wearing a black apron over his naked chest and black sweatpants, turning to face you as he hums along the trumpet that blasts through the speakers. He waves the wooden spoon on his hand in the air, looking at you with an endearing smile.

"Come try this." He says even though you are already making your way to him, hugging him from behind as he blows on the spoon slightly before guiding the spoon towards your lips, inviting you to try it. You open your mouth and taste the sauce, humming in satisfaction while you savour the remaining sauce in your lips.

It's delicious, like always.

Jungkook has been cooking dinner for you often these days. With the increase of workload and your annoying boss, you've been working overtime in the office and coming home extremely late. However, even if your schedule has become hectic lately, Jungkook understood it was part of your job, and he was more than happy that you were getting all the attention from the company, silently wishing for your promotion. He is your biggest admirer, and he can't wait till everyone to realise how amazing you are at everything you do. That's why he never complained about your schedule, in fact, he made sure to accomodate you and take as much care as he can when you're home, welcoming you with a delicious dinner made just for you, his future wife.

Tonight's choice is traditional spaghetti with fresh tomato and basil sauce.

"It's good" you hum as you tighten your arms around his waist, resting your chin on his shoulders as you inhale his scent, enjoying the familiar smell of mint and baby powder. You can see from the corner of your eye how his cheeks lift up, smiling to your compliments as he stirs the sauce again.

"How was work?" He asks as he looks down towards your face, his bunny smile plastered on his lips as he scans your face. His eyes turn softer and his smile falling a little when he notices the dark eye bags under your tired eyes.

"Dreadful, as always" You let go of him as you move the condiments aside so you can sit on the counter next to the stove, dangling your feet while looking into his eyes. You can tell that he wants to support you and your work, but you can see the worry in his eyes. He knows you are overworking yourself and not resting enough.

"Your boss should cut you some slack... you're working too hard." He turns off the stove as he settles himself between your legs, the serious look on his face makes your heart flutter, he is so adorable when he's worried.

"He really should hmm?" you hum as he takes your hands and massages them one by one, taking his time on each finger and your wrists, kissing them before he lets go of them and places his hands one on each side of your thighs.

You look at him with endearment, your hands moving towards his hair where you tangle your fingers on his long waves; He promised you to keep it long for the wedding, knowing it's your favourite look on him. He leans forward to connect his lips with yours, kissing you sweetly, making you smile against his lips before he crashes his lips against yours again, this time licking your bottom lip slightly, sliding his tongue between your lips into your mouth, deepening the kiss.

His hands move to your ass where he squeezes the area as he pulls you closer to his body, your legs wrapping around his waist as he moves his lips to the crook of your neck, sucking gently on the skin.  You grin as you throw your head back in a satisfied moan, tugging on his hair lightly to push him away.