Prologue: Where love begins

Y/N POV

By the way, have you heard about friendship right? Well for me, I haven't heard that yet. My name is Y/N L/N well, I know that this big school, more activities well all of it are been submitted all by myself, taking a lunch all by myself and read gothic books all by myself. I love being lonely I guess...

Well my family, are all passed away because of the plane crash. I was been adopted by a lovely family, but kind of a little odd. You know, my adoptive mother was a beautiful witch. She knows that I looked scared but she told me that witches are not evil at all, so I understand her and loved her as my mom. Well, she is not alone, she had a daughter and her loving husband, which was a vampire. He wears black clothes and black bracers with spike designs, luckily he is a simple-minded monster more like an innocent, kind person like me. I loved this house, err- I mean mansion.

 I loved this house, err- I mean mansion

Well, in the school. Where I read novels including the IRIS series I loved it so much! You know, it was about a never-ending Apocalypse with three massive arcs which are Goliath's Throne, Mothohive, and Dawn of the Dimetrix. The lore is kindly interesting before the plague begins. Their father betrayed everyone and anything, including his family shooting them with bullets of his gun directly to Jebodiah and Abhram's mother in the chest, but her immortality gets her vengeance and kills the father. Evacuates the children to safety. It's so long, and illustrating things like Mothohive or the locals called it Jaws of Dawn, the giant insect consumes every living creature on its path with the help of its two giant lights to see the darkness like Angler fishes. Goliath successfully defeated the supernatural eight-legged monster of his weaponry which is a scythe and two snakes on his neck.

The third arc explains that the plague led by the tyrannical, mad scientist named Abhram Valentin uses an experiment of a corpse which the nervous system floating on the tank, connected by cogs and chains to gather information to the satellite cal...

The third arc explains that the plague led by the tyrannical, mad scientist named Abhram Valentin uses an experiment of a corpse which the nervous system floating on the tank, connected by cogs and chains to gather information to the satellite called "Project Biobond." An internet demon that can control humans online, turning them into zombies craved by human blood and flesh. Spreading throughout the world swiveled into a pandemic disease... Valentin Renegade succeeds in their experiment, but the question was still not been answered. "Who will beat the entire army of Valentin Renegade to get their vengeance for their loved ones?" Actually, I do not know...

Y/N: Oh no, I'm late! I need to go.

I put the book on the shelf properly and run through the halls, but a figure is so fast so we bumped.

???: *Scratches her head* Ow, watch where you going dear!~

Y/N: I'm so sorry Miss Evelynn. I didn't mean to do it, don't worry I'll help you f-from this!

I picked up her papers that have lyrics called Pop-stars but it was Korean, I don't understand this and yet, it sounds very interesting if it translates. Then, I gave it to her and ran away run as fast as I can. I would not let everyone know about this incident, pretend that never happens.

Evelynn: Thanks, hey what is... Your name? *sigh* he left. I'm aware that he is not fell under my seductive spell. At least he is a kind person and mostly handsome because he has muscles, ufufufu.

Evelynn POV:

Very interesting human. How does he resist my charm?

Ahri: Something wrong?

Evelynn: Nothing.

Ahri: Well let's go then.

Evelynn: I'll catch up dear.

Who was that person? I need his name...

To be continued...

Hello everyone! This is the first male reader x Evelynn is my first time to wrote this, ok. I need to be more improving I hope you understand because I am still lonely you know. But the prologue is just begun so wait for the second chapter.