i'm going to a boarding school to see my brothers

I’M GOING TO SEE MY BROTHERS AND COUSINS AT AN ALL BOYS BORDING SCHOOL FOR DELINQUENT VMPS, DMS AND WLFS, DID I MENTION GREATGRANDPA OWNS IT??? OH AND I HAVE A SECRET!!

Chapter 1

Angelique Blackblood is a girl with a secret………she’s dieing. What’s so unusual about this you ask??? I’ll tell you she’s the only human in her family. You see her family is made out of demons, vampires, werewolves and half breeds between the 3. so why is she human you ask?? That’s easy because 10-15 generations ago was that if there shall ever be twins  that are boy and girl only on e shall live the other shall die. And it has always been like that ever since, but Angelique is the exception. She made it through birth, but she had cancer ever since she was born. Now she’s on her way to this boarding school for delinquents because: a) she made quite a mess back home; b) because the family decided that it’s time she met her brothers and cousins and c) because she may find a way to be saved at this school.

            ANGELIQUE’S P.O.V.

Hi I’m Angelique Blackblood, I’m 16 years old and it’s a miracle I’ve lived this long. I’ve had cancer since birth, that has never bothered me. That’s why I live the way that I do! I’m in a gang with my best friends, that’s guy friends, I don’t actually have girlfriends. I get into fights and 99% of the time they’re not human. I know because none of my best friends are human nor are any of my relatives. I’m the only human in the family, my family is made out of demons, vampires, werewolves and half breeds between the 3. I’m human because of a curse and it’s because of the same curse that I’m dieing. You see 10-15 generations ago one of my ancestors angered someone very powerful and that someone cursed the whole family so that if there should ever be twins one boy and one girl only one would survive birth and it has always been that way. Well until I came along, I have a twin brother that’s vampire. Since it was a miracle I survived birth, even though I have cancer the adults of the family decided to keep me a secret from the children in the family. And since I was mostly in the hospital that wasn’t hard to do. I’ve always known what my family was and none of the adults minded that I’m human. So now I’m on my way to the airport to get into the school’s private jet to go to my great grandfather’s boarding school for delinquents, that is delinquent vampires, demons, werewolves and half breeds between the 3. I’ve been sent there to meet my brothers and cousins. And well great grandpa has a theory that if I’m turned into a vampire by my soul mate I’ll be completely healthy and I’ll break the curse at the same time. Me and great grandpa made a deal he told everyone at the school that I don’t know anything about all the supernatural stuff and the longer it stays that way the better, but for this little advantage I have to tell my brothers and cousins that I’m dieing myself. I don’t know how or when I’ll tell them, but I know I eventually have to. We arrived at the airport.

“Come on honey!” mom said.

“I’m coming.” I said.

We took my 7 suitcases and went to boarding after we ditched the suitcases.

“Bye honey, have fun!” mom said.

“Bye sweetie don’t destroy the place!” dad said.

I hugged them both and waved goodbye to them as I boarded. Of course the moment I stepped n the jet everyone turned their heads and looked at me. This was expected because above all I’m the only girl in a plane full of guys. I walked to the back of the plane and the whispers began, I may not be able to make out what they are saying, but that doesn’t mean I don’t hear them whisper. I found some empty seats in the back and sat down in the one next to the window. I wanted to look outside. I put my earphones in my ears and turned my iPod on, the plane took off. I was looking out the window when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, turning the volume on my iPod down.