Chapter thirteen

A happy valentines to all of you, loves. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I don't usually see the need for this day, cause why should love only be appreciated and shown in one day but okay.

This is a valentine's special chapter, it has a spicy twist. Hope you enjoy. I have some CATs that I'm meant to do for the next two week.s This will therefore affect updates for a while. I will make sure to make it up to all of you. If you go to university you understand my struggle😭😭.

I'm also introducing some new characters, I'm excited cause now Stacey's fate will be tied to another. 😌😌 Wish me all the best.

Anyway with those many words, chapter thirteen.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me for more updates.

On our way back to pack lands, I had a peculiar feeling. I think I wasn't alone cause I was sensing my pack emotions. They were confused and unsettled. One sniff on the air and I knew we had unwanted visitors.

Standing confidently infront of us was a man I didn't know. He told tall in his black clothes. He stood there in his black complexion and full grown beard. Man he looked rough. He didn't smell like a wolf. He smelt bad, like demon bad. The weird thing is that his clothes had a star, a golden star. That meant one thing, the rogue pack.

Their pack was on land that had a lot of good. So even though they were rogues, they were quite rich. They conducted trade well with other packs. They were nomads mostly. They would occupy a land for a while before moving. What helped them was their army.

Even in school we were taught that the rogue army was huge and dangerous. Any new rogue was accepted but their king had the last say. They called him scar. People said that he was strong enough to take on a three hundred man army on his own. A bit far fetched if you asked me.

My question was, why was this man on my property?

"I heard there was a pack without an alpha. I'm thinking I'm in the right one to take up that position."

How dare he! He wanted an alpha, he'll get one. I shifted back into human, grabbing the first shirt I saw walking towards him.

"You're looking at the alpha and I want you out of my land now."

"Just cause your wolf is white, doesn't make you an alpha, wolf. You're just a woman." He looked so confident saying that. I thought the rogue alpha had an intimidating aura.

"You're no alpha yourself boy and I hope you know the consequences of entering pack lands without permission." I was so ready to kick his ass before I felt another presence.

This one was strong. Too strong. I'm sure I heard some of my pack members whimper at the presence. The alpha. This one was tall, super tall. Damn I've never seen someone as tall as him except my grandpa. He had a scar on this right eye that cut cross, his eyebrow to the bottom of his eye. He looked angry with the red eyes.

He had a brown complexion, a neatly cut stubble. His hair was caught in a bun a few strands loose. He actually looked good except for the fact that I thought I had seen him somewhere. He had this aura around him. Like a stench of death and darkness. He looked like those nightmares told to keep children in their houses at night. He looked angry and handsome but dark and psycho.

He was dressed in black from head to toe. Black leather jacket, a black shirt and some jeans. His shoes looked like some old boots he just stole. They were really beat. The golden star was on his jacket, but this one seemed different. It had the face of a wolf at the centre.

Now at least I know who the real alpha of that pack.

"You should learn to show respect child. Bow to your new alpha," said the previous man. I had even forgotten he was there.