2:Begining of a Friendship-Phil

So I have no idea about Tagalog its only from Google Translate. Pls correct me if Im wrong
******************************

Malay's POV

A few weeks had passed since the Nusantara family's visit. I loved making friends and that just adds up to the list.

Ever since that day,me and Indo would visit each other's lands by teleportation and hang out,but we would mostly go to the tree. "You know,its always only us. Do you have any other friends?" Indo asked me. I said," Of course I do. Theres China,India,Ustaz Saudi,some human friends,my family and your family". Indo looked at me and chuckled. "What?" "I think your family doesn't count as friends,Mallie" he said. "Wait what did you call me? Mallie?!" I was annoyed when he started to chime that nickname again and again until I snapped. Tiger ears and claws emerged from me scaring Indo half to death. I wanted to just SCRATCH HIM! And I did.

"Oh,Indo Im so sorry! I didnt mean to! Please forgive me!" I frantically paced around Indo seeing what I had just done. He only had a few minor scratches that weren't deep at all but I knew if he did something offensive my claws would've gone into his skin further. I didnt have anything to cover the scratches up and Im also gonna get in so much trouble by both of our parents. Just when all hope was loss,I heard footsteps. I tought they were my mom's footsteps but these are way too light for her. Could it be Laysia? Then I also heard a girl's voice. She's saying something in a language I dont understand. "Kuya Martial! Kuya Del! Nararamdaman ko na may isang taong nagangailangan ng tulong!"( Brother Martial! Brother Del! I feel that there's someone who needs help!). The voice got closer and closer. When I look up,I saw a girl with blue hair,a white triangle sits on her blue and red face with three stars and a sun inside of the triangle. She looked at me and Indo pitifully with her yellow and red eyes. "Are you in need of help?" She asked. I noticed the white sampaguita in her hair started to glow. "Y-yes! My friend has this big scratch on his face. Could you please help me?" I asked politely. The girl then bent down and rested her right hand on the scratch. She then closed her eyes and the sampaguita started to glow more brightly I felt that I could go blind! When she removed her hand,I was amazed at what I saw.

The scratch was no longer there

It was as if the scratch was never there! I thanked her and she gave me her name. "Im Philippines but you can call me Phil or Philia!" She said cheerfully. I told her my name and Indo gave her his. "Hey Im sorry that I scratched you Indo" I apologized once again but he reasurred me that its ok.

"Hey,I really like that you're making friends and all but we need to go home now,Philia". We heard a voice from above us. There was a boy that looked like Phil but the red part of his face was over the blue one and his hair was also red sitting on top of a tree branch. "Awh,but kuya martial.... I wanna play more!" Phil whined begging the boy who it seems that his name is Martial to let her play with us for a while. Then another voice said," Phil,we need to come back home before Papa searches for us and turns the entire NATION upside down". The voice belonged to a boy with a dark blue triangle,red and black strips on his face with red hair just like Martial. Phil sighed and before she left she told me and Indo that we will meet again at the same tree the next day.

Next day
Sure enough,Phil came to meet me and Indo today. We just chatted about some stuff,had a climb the tree race,played tag,and finally plopped down on the soft grass looking at the sky. "Today's really beautiful,huh" Phil said. I nodded softly when Indo chimed in. "Hey,you know what? Lets be a club! Just three besties being together and being awesome!" He stood up and grasped his fist in the air. "Yeah,that sounds cool!" Phil said,standing up and copying Indo. I then stood up and copied the two while saying the name of our club." We're the Maphilindo! Get it? Mal-aysia, Phil-ippines and Indo-nesia?" I turned to look at them and they agreed to call ourselves that.

*************************************
So what did you think about my first two chapters? Did you like how I made how the Maphilindo guys meet each other? Let me know!