4:Laysia...

The man picked the unconscious Malay up and checked her head for injuries. "You really got your head hit up really bad,huh?". Then the man teleported him and Malay to his house.

At the English family's house
  The man carried the sleeping Malayan countryhuman into the house where his wife,France was waiting. "Where have you been Britain? And who do we have here?" She looked at the sleeping Malay. France carried the girl and placed her in the spare room they had. Then their children,America,Canada,Australia and New Zealand came to their dad.

  "Dad who was that. And why does she look like me?" America,the oldest asked. He had thirteen alternating red and white stripes,a blue canton with thirteen 5-pointed stars arranged in a circle.(That's the early American flag btw. Its called the Betsy Ross). "Wow she looks really tired. No wonder she didnt wake up while we were playing" Canada commented. He had a vertical triband of red(hoist-side and fly-side) and white (double width) with the red maple leaf centered on the white band.(Its probably not the first Canadian flag so Im just gonna put the modern day one. Tell me in the comments about the first Canadian flag). "I wonder if she would like to play with my tarantulas" said Australia. "Aus! Dont play with that with your bear hands,its dangerous!" Britain scolded Australia. New Zealand,being the little bean he was,just wondered if the new kid would be friends with him.

When Malay woke up
Malay's POV
  I woke up to the voice of a woman humming. "Bonda? Bonda buat apa?"(Mom? Mom,what are you doing?). I thought all that happened this morning- my parents dying,my country in war,getting hit in the head was a nightmare. And that I can feel the warm embrace of my mom once more,not grieving over her and dad's death. But no. I woke up to a lady with three vertical bands coloured blue(hoist side),white and red treating some wounds on my legs that I hadn't noticed till now.

  "Ma'am? Who are you? Where am I?" I spoke. It felt kinda good after hours of not being able to speak up. "Oh! Bonjour mon chér. Im France,the wife of the one who brought you here,Britain!" The lady,France introduced herself. "You are now in my house,after this,why dont you come to eat breakfast" Breakfast?! How long have I been sleeping? France?! Britain?! Im in their house?! Many thoughts surrounded my head. Once France was finished,I followed her to the kitchen. There,I saw four kids that looked like they're around my age.