H

"I still remember"

"I love your milk bread y/n!" Oikawa praised while eating one of his best friends tasty dessert. Y/n smiled a small blush tainted her cheeks.

She smiled back at him "Im glad you like it" the two of them were sitting outside the volleyball gym waiting for there other friend Iwaziumi to come out of the changing room.

Y/n was their manager because she was one of the few students who would actually do her job instead if just staring at Oikawa's.

"Im done ready to go?" Iwaziumi asked looking at his two childhood friends. Y/n and Oikawa nodded and the three started down the road towards there houses.

"The third of December"

The sun had set and crickets were chirping about and the sound of an occasional owl hooting.

Iwaziumi and Oikawa were bickering and y/n giggled as she watched the two throw insults back and forth.

"aww Iwa your so mean" Oikawa pouted after Iwaziumi karate chopped his head.

the breeze blew and y/n shivered regretting not brining a jacket or a sweater. "Are you cold y/n?" Oikawa asked tilting his head slightly.

Y/n's cheeks flushed but Oikawa didn't notice. Y/n nodded meekly and Oikawa chuckled "here have my sweater" he said handing over a over sized black sweater.

"won't you be cold?" She asked and Oikawa shook his head
Y/n slipped the sweater over her head. Feeling its warmth.

"me in your sweater"

"thanks toru" she said the black sleeves flopping over her hands
Iwaziumi and Oikawa couldn't deny that you looked cute.

Your hands were covered by the long sleeves and your nose was tinted red from the cold. Oikawa smerked looking down at the shorter girl.

Y/n tilted her head seeing Oikawa's mischievous look.
"What?" She asked innocently

"you said it looked better on me than it did you"

"aww y/n-chan~ you look better in it than me" Oikawa cooed causing the h/c haired girl to flush.

Iwaziumi chuckled and nodded in agreement "you're lucky that it wasnt Oikawa's blue sweater" Iwaziumi said with a smerk.

Oikawa pouted "why are you so mean to me?" he said crossing his arms playfully.

Y/n tilted her head "why?" She asked. Even though her and Oikawa were best friends she never heard him say anything about a blue sweater.

Oikawa laughed scratching the back of his neck sheepishly "well the blue sweater is my lucky sweater and i never share it" he laughed and y/n giggled with him

"This is my stop" Iwaziumi said waving the both if them waved back and and kept walking.

Y/n's house was the furthest but Oikawa always walked her there and turned back around to his house. This time alone always gave y/n butterflies.

Oikawa looked down at her "I love our walks y/n" Oikawa said before smiling. Y/n smiled as well "ya I do too toru"

"if only you knew"

The two walked together and talked about there day at school.

"This girl came up and asked for my autograph. She was really cute so I have her my number instead" Oikawa laughed

Y/n felt a pang in her chest but ignored it and smiled "Im sure she liked that" y/n said with a fake laugh.

Oikawa nodded his cheeks heating up slightly. Y/n looked at him with an unreadable expression.

He's never blushed about anyone before she thought sadly. "Here we are y/n! See you tomorrow I miss you already" he said dramatically

Y/n gave another fake smile and waved "I miss you too toru see you tomorrow"  she said before closing the door and leaning against it. Letting out a defeated sigh.

"how much I liked you"