Part 1

Shuichi pov
I woke up this morning dreading what today wil bring. I lazily got out of bed and got dressed.
I entered the dining hall. "HEY SIDEKICK" yelled kaito, bringing all attention to me.  " just great"  i thought.      
I walked to the table they were sitting at. Kirumi came up to me with a bowl of food. "good morning saihara-kun" she said and handed me a plate of food.
I thanked her and she bowed slightly and then left.
I began to eat my food when suddenly I realized.... "Wait...wheres ouma?" he's usually out her by now bugging me,
but i shrugged it off and kept eating my food.

It had been about an hour or two and i started to get worried. Where was he? So I decided to ask kaito and maki. "I dont know man, hes
either up to no good, or hes just missing...what if he got killed?"  WHAT IF HE GOT KILLED-  "Relax kaito, hes probably, sadly, not dead.
but either way, why do you care shuichi?" Asked maki.
" I don't know..." 
Just then, monokuma came on. "hhhhheellllloooo~~~~my precious students~~~ (i dont know)
will you all please get your asses to the gym immediatly!?'' He said.
"it's time~ for a new motive!"

what.

Kaede just got exucuted and tenko killed. (my au i wanted rantaro alive for my story)
why would we already need a new motive? it's been like 2-3 weeks.
But either way, we all nervously made our way to the gym.
And no-one would expect what would happen next.
"hello my precious students!" said monokuma popping out of nowhere.
"WHA'DA YA WANT YA FUCKIN BUILD A BEAR REGECT?!"
Yelled Miu.
" MY GOODNESS, THE DISRESPECT" said monokuma.
"well i guess i better get to the point. you all want to know why i dragged you all here, don't ya?"

"Well oviosly we all thought.
"alright well, have you noticed a certain someone is missing?"
"yeah, what have you done with ouma?!" yelled /said the ouma protection squad (ouma protection sqaud
members: Miu, Rantaro, Kiibo, shuichi, Kirumi)