47

(If you have made it till here, please drop a comment or vote

(If you have made it till here, please drop a comment or vote. Thank you so much for the support and keeping up with my book!🤧♥️♥️ )

Elle Miller.

I shoved my hands in the pocket of my hoodie, looking behind if anyone was watching me.

With my shaky breathes i rushed inside the building towards the elevator.

The thing is i read some scary and creepy shit on reddit today. It was about how people were almost killed by their stalkers and dark web.

I don't know why i did that. I just wanted to scare myself but i took it too far.

I pressed the elevator button waiting for it but because of my clumsiness i accidentally dropped my chocolate compound on the floor.

I bend down to pick it up when the elevator suddenly opened and before I could even stand properly i was pulled inside.

The person locked me in their arms but i suddenly yelled loudly. My scream was cut short when the person covered my mouth.

"Mmmm!"

I was about to kick roughly hit person when they turned me around.

I frowned and realised it was a man with huge black shades, a large hoodie and a black mask.

"What do you want? i-i'll hurt if you touch me!"

My stupid mouth blabbered some weird shit as i backed away.

"Yo!"

I recognised the voice. The tension in my heart disappeared.

"Enzo?"

He pulled down his mask a little.

"My god. You almost killed me.."

He sighed pulling up his mask. He really was Enzo!

I am so relieved!

I immediately buried my face in his chest hugging him tightly.

"I was scared! Why are you dressed like that!"

"I'm sorry, i just didn't want anyone to find out. I was at your door but it was locked "

"I know, i went to buy some chocolate."