Chapter 34

Italics= Taehyung's past memories
Bold= Jungkook's past in Taehyung's memories.

Everything is happening in Taehyung remembering past events sitting under a huge tree. While In his past when Jungkook see the box kept he started thinking about his past with Yerin this is all going on.
( Ref chapter 31,32)

___________________________________________

Next morning came,

Jungkook was getting ready to go to the office with his dad as Namjoon was in England for his master's degree.

Jungkook after getting ready came downstairs and met with his mom and dad on the dining table.

"Good Morning mom and dad." He said and sat down.

" Morning baby" said Eunhi sadly.

" Guk we wanna talk to you about something." Said Heejae.

" Yes dad tell me." Said Jungkook.

" Guk the thing is yesterday we saw Yerin your girlfriend with some other boy-" said Heejae.

" Dad please how many times I have to tell you. Whatever you are thinking is not true. I trust her. She is unique." Said Jungkook.

" But guk we saw her before too in the movie theatre I sent you the picture too." Said Eunhi.

"Mom please. It's none of your business to interfere my life. It's my girlfriend you are talking. I love her she loves me and I trust her." Said Jungkook now getting mad. Why his family is not supporting his relationship with Yerin. He doesn't understand.

Now Eunhi was getting very emotional. Her own son was now talking back to her and giving her this kind of treatment.

" Enough!! Do you know where we saw her yesterday?? Do you have any idea??" Asked Heejae.

" I know she was with her friends at their house. Her friends told me she was with them." Said Jungkook.

" She fooled you baby. She was in a hotel deep in forest hooking with a boy." Said Eunhi. Her voice wavering because the way their should be healthy discussion turning into a fight.

" Break-up with your girlfriend jungkook she isn't the one for you" said Heejae sternly.

(Break up with your girlfriend, cause I'm bored - Ariana Grande)
(my favourite 😭❤️)

Jungkook chukled and said,

" Please don't make any story to degrade her. I don't understand why are you guys against our relationship??" Asked Jungkook.

"Guk listen-" said Eunhi.

" You know mom today I was going to tell you that I wanna marry Yerin and was going to court her tomorrow. I wanted to ask for your blessings today. but what are you guys doing?? Pulling us apart??" Said Jungkook.

This widen his parents eyes. Marriage and that too with that cheater girl No way. they will never let that happen. That girl will feed on Jungkook's money like a parasite she is.

" You are not going to marry her. OPEN YOU EARS AND LISTEN TO THIS. YOU WILL NEVER MARRY HER. UNDERSTAND?" Yelled heejae.

This raged jungkook.

" AND DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO. ITS MY LIFE. And firstly you were the one to introduce me to Yerin. And I didn't forget you also wanted me to marry her. I listened to the conversation you had with Mr Lee." Said Jungkook.