Chapter 35

Italics= Taehyung's past memories
Bold= Jungkook's past in Taehyung's memories
___________________________________________

Jimin was on his full alert mode. He needs to find out what that witch is doing before anything happens.

" Mingi you have to make him sign it as soon as possible." Yelled Yerin which caught Jimin's ear.

"Sign??" Thought Jimin.

"Yess make him sign fast it's important." Said Yerin to mingi and ended the call.

This made Jimin more alert. He called heejae and Eunhi but heejae was in meeting while Eunhi was gone to her mother's house.

Only one option was left Namjoon hyung.

Jimin called Namjoon and told him everything what he heard yesterday and today.

" Don't make him sign anything. Make it fast jimin. I will be taking the first flight to come home." Said Namjoon.

With that Jimin directly went towards the company in order to stop whatever Yerin was planning.

Next morning came for the Jeon's. They were very upset with how jungkook behaved with them.

Y'all maybe thinking how this bubbly soo attached boy suddenly started behaving rude to his parents right?? Ofcourse one reason is love but second is the main reason the manipulative witch.

She would yet any information she wants to know even whatever is happening in the Jeon's Mansion. Their was someone who use to give every information to her. And she would use it against Jungkook.

She got know to know that Jungkook's parents knew her cheating on Jungkook. Did she got scared ?? Noo infact this made her take jungkook away from his parents to make her plan work.

She would manipulate him, tell me how much she loves him then too his parents doesn't like her, she even told that they would go on any means to separate them and she wanna be with him.

She faked her love for Jungkook in order to execute her plan. She told him she wanna marry Jungkook, take his last name, bear his kids and Whatsoever fake shits.

She use to really love jungkook when they first met at the party and all those budding days of their relationship but everything went down the hill when Yerin was invited to her school reunion party. There she met the guy name judan she school crush. They were drunk and did the thing.

She thought it's bad to cheat on Jungkook when she herself loved him alot but the judan guy use to always hangout with her and they would always do it. he would buy her things which jungkook wouldn't buy her.

Yes jungkook was rich but he knew it's his dad's money not his own earn money. He would only spend the money he would get when he would help to make a deal beneficial to the company this would help him learn the bussiness world.

She slowly slowly became greedy for more. And the judan guy use to give her everything in exchange of sex. Yerin failed to realise is that she was getting used.

But she really was greedy she wanted both judan and Jungkook both. Jungkook use to give her security like in love, someone to talk to, she would feel loved and safe around him and judan use to give her gifts show her his richness which she slowly got blinded by

So she would feel Jungkook brain against his parents which caused the fights and arguments between Jungkook and his parents. Jungkook being in soo muchh love neglected everything.