Feeling

Again and again she slowly rubbed her hand over her belly. Actually, it felt the same as always, normal and unchanged, but somehow it was different. She felt no change and saw nothing, but she knew it, they both knew it and were happy.
It was the greatest gift you could get, a result of pure love and a deep connection.

As she stood in front of the mirror with her hand on her belly, she thought about the past. Their way had not been easy and had been quite long, but in the end they had made it. They had made it together and were finally able to be happy. It was such a liberating and healing feeling. Of course they had been happy together all these years, but they had to be careful. Now, all that was gone. They could do what they wanted, they were completely free and could enjoy their lives to the fullest.

He sat behind her on the bed and watched her. He knew exactly what she was thinking about, he knew her too well. Their connection was simply magical. Since the first day, the first second they really looked at each other, they were in love. Before, it seemed impossible to love someone at first sight, but they had made it possible. Since the first second he had been obsessed with her, so obsessed that he couldn't even control it. All he wanted was to be near her. That was also exactly tgw way she felt. Never in her whole life had she felt this impact and power of love than when she was with him.

Now they were both in their shared, very comfortable house in New York, looking at her belly. Her belly, in which would grow a little being consisting of them. It had always been her wish and after meeting him, she couldn't imagine it without him. She never thought that one day this dream would actually become reality, but it actually happened. He was the one who fulfilled all her dreams.

Together they had created a little baby, a little human being, their own flesh and blood. The news was overwhelming and beautiful, so much that they both burst into tears when they heard about it. It took them a few days to realize it. It felt more like a dream and the fear was too big that one day one of them would wake up and it had all been a bleak illusion.

He stood up and stepped behind her. Their height difference was perfect so that she could rest her head on his chest. His big hands were in front of her belly.

May I?

She nodded and smiled even more at him. He had always been the most caring person she had ever known. She had never met such a thoughtful person who even asked if he could feel her baby, even though it was his. All he cared about was her. The main thing was that she felt good.

Very carefully he put his big hands gently on her exposed skin. So carefully, as if he was afraid he might break something. His touch felt like a feather stroke. Immediately her eyes closed. He had always had such an effect. A fingertip touch was already enough to relax her completely. The way he had his arms wrapped around her made her feel a security in a way she never felt before. There was no other place she would rather be right now and feel more at ease than in his arms.

There was a kind of electric shock running through him as well. The feeling of loving a person so much that it almost hurt was special. He had loved many times in his life, there was no denying that, but this love was the only true one. There was nothing stronger in the world and he knew it. Without her there would be no world he would want to live in or could live in. He would never be able to live without her, never.

Their hearts belonged to each other and this connection was forever. They had promised each other eternity together and never doubted it. Their love would last forever, no matter what others said, what the future held for them, it didn't matter as long as they had each other. As long as they have each other everything is alright.