After The Show

The cheers of thousands of ARMY blasts into your ears for the last time tonight.

You hear the fireworks, the pyrotechnics, the screams and the voices of thousands of people singing back to the boys as they sing their last song on the setlist for tonight's show.

You can't help but lip-sync to the words, clapping your hands and cheering on them as you watch from the sound engineering booth that is just by the stage, giving you a pretty good view of the stadium lights and the boys' backs.

One by one they begin to make their way towards the back stage, a big smile plastered on their faces while they talk about the concert and the little things army did throughout the show that made tonight another memorable night.

With big steps and heaving breaths, they slowly walk towards you as they dry the sweat of their foreheads and necks, bowing as they extend their microphones to you with a quiet 'You've worked hard, thank you.'

You turn around to quickly place all the microphones in their respective suitcases, making sure they are off and the settings are back to neutral to avoid complications for tomorrow's soundcheck. You grab the pile of papers the sound engineer gave you before the concert started, reading carefully into it and checking the boxes you had to clear before giving the microphones to stage management.

"Enjoyed the show?" You jump at the familiar but unexpected voice behind you, a smile growing on your face before turning around, your eyes still focused on the papers on your hands as you finish checking the boxes and reading the last few paragraphs at the bottom of the page.

"Of course I did! Even when I was working backstage and watching you through the screen," you slide the pen over the thin line where it's asking you to sign, smiling proudly at yourself for finishing your last task for tonight, "I always enjoy watching you guys perform". You lift your gaze away from the papers and look up, meeting with a smiley Jungkook.His nose scrunches as he throws his head back laughing, clearly still riding the high of adrenaline he gets every time he finishes a concert.  You smile back with a soft heart. He is always the happiest when he is on stage.

"I enjoyed being able to see you more often as well," He takes a few steps forward, taking the papers from your hands and slowly placing them on the booth's desk to then slide his hands around your waist. " They should keep you working for the upper stage." He stares into your eyes with his soft glistening eyes, his happiness radiating through his gaze causing butterflies in your stomach. He drifts his eyes from yours to your lips, licking his own before leaning in for a kiss.

You quickly reject the kiss with panicked eyes. Looking around you before placing your hands on his chest, his shirt still wet from his sweat and the water they poured on themselves during the concert.

"Jungkook, we are in public," You whine, feeling his chest move under your palms as he laughs at you. You push him away carefully before turning around to place the papers you had just completed inside the colour coded folders, gasping in surprise when his hands slither around your waist, his crotch brushing against your ass with enough pressure to make you both sigh in pleasure. His breath hits the skin on your neck, feeling a shiver go down your spine as his lips meet with your sensitive skin, his lips traveling from the crook of your neck to your jaw with open mouth kisses, moaning at the feeling of his wet tongue against your skin.

"You do know everyone working here knows about us, right?" He nibbles on your ear before grabbing you tighter, his fingers digging into your hips as he presses your ass against his half-hard erection.

"So? That doesn't change the fact that I'm still working!" You turn your head to see him in the eye, his posture changing automatically, softening when he meets your gaze. His hands soften their grip and slowly move up towards your belly, rubbing your abdomen lovingly and cupping it like if you were pregnant. You smile at the thought of having a family with Jungkook.