Epilogue

31st August 2017

Third Person Pov
Many has changed over the past few decades for the people of Malaya. After gaining independence,the country was now named Malaysia. New buildings were built,jobs available,new freedom for all. The first traffic lights,the grand opening of the Petronas Twin Towers,and new states joining the country.

  On 23 October 1962, five political parties in Sarawak formed a united front that supported the formation of Malaysia. Sarawak was officially granted self-government on 22 July 1963, and became federated with Malaya, North Borneo (now Sabah), and Singapore to form a federation named Malaysia on 16 September 1963.(from Wikipedia)

  Sadly,there were conflicts between Singapore and Malaysia and in 1965,Singapore left to become an independent country. Now,he is very rich but he also had a quite big family he loves very much.

  Many bad things still happened like the time when the Philippines claimed Sabah to be theirs or the Confrontation between Indonesia and Malaysia. Luckily all three of these countries made up.

  Some better changes happened too like the formation of the MalPhilIndo and Asean or Association of SouthEast Asians. New fashion trends came in too and everyone was looking stylish! Phone booths became more common over the years but its use slowly decreased after mobile phones were introduced.

  Children now can go to school safely without the fear of war. Many soldiers had trauma from the war but they were given help. Movies and cinemas were made which led to new job opportunities like acting. One famous director and actor was a man named Tan Sri Datuk Amar Teuku Zakaria Bin Teuku Nyak Puteh,or better known by his stage name P. Ramlee.(must've been a hassle filling in forms)

  Somewhere in the late 1990s a family of countries decided to move from their current village in Melaka to the capital,Kuala Lumpur. The parents didnt send their kids to school yet so they spent the rest of the 2000s not going to school until Malay can finish her med school and Singapore with his new accounting major in a community college. In 2016,the parents finally let their oldest son Melaka to school. Only him. Thats because they wanted to see if public school's the best choice for their kids before sending all of them to school.

  This year all the kids get to go to school but of course not all due to their age. Even after many years they dont seem to grow up much. Country age is confusing. But this year all states showed growth so theres that. So now the Malaysian states are:

Melaka,8
Selangor,7
Negeri Sembilan,7
Kedah,6
Kelantan,6
Pahang,5
Terengganu,5
P.Pinang,4
Johor,3
Perak,2
Perlis,1

Yes,theres a new child in the house. New mouth to feed. More diapers to change. Why does Singa and Malay want more kids?

  But anyways,today is Malaysia's 60th birthday but she doesnt even look 60. She looks 38. As a gift,Singapore brought the entire family to Kuala Lumpur. More specifically,the National Monument.

  "Why didnt you get put there?" Negeri 9 asked. "Ah,its fine. They didnt put me there because noone knew me" Malay replied. "Do you want to?" Pinang chimed in. "No,not really. It would be nice though" she said. "All that I know is,we did a great job" "Great job doing what?" Kelantan said. Singapore was listening to the conversation intently. "Surviving. And never giving up. Even after everything,we still get up and fight through it" Malay said while looking at the statue.

  "Thats true. No matter what,we wont give up. Thats what kept us alive. Now look at where we are!" Singapore said while raising up his arms. "Yeah. All those who fought died so we can see this day. Thank you" Melaka said the last part in a whisper. Malay smiled. "Remember to respect everyone and remember that no matter what we'll always fight through it" Singapore reminded his kids. They all agreed.

  Later while everyone was running around the area,Singapore used this as an opportunity with his beloved. "Hey~" "Hey sayang(love)" Malay said. "Happy birthday" "Thank you. Wait arent our friends supposed to be here?" She asked. "Yea. Where are they? But in the meantime,I wanna say sorry about the whole 1965 thing" Singa started. Malay groaned. "You aint gonna start on that. We're good! Im sorry too!" "I know but I just wanna say it again-" Singapore was interrupted. "Hey guys! Sorry we're late" Phil came running to her best friend hugging her.

  "To...tight Phil!" Malay pleaded to be let go. "Oh! Sorry. I was busy getting the kids ready and Ame trying to not let Manila burn half of the backyard! Again..." The two women chuckled. Indo came flying out of nowhere. "Heyya!" "You scared us!" "Happy birthday! I got ya something" he pulled out a little box to Malay. "Wow! A necklace". The small peice of jewellry was silver and had a little red jem on it. "Thank you".

  Indo then walked to Singa. "You know Im still a bit salty about you stealing my girl" he says with a mischievious grin. "Heh" Singa replied a little intimidated. "Oh welp. Take care of her! I see her as a lil' sis now" Indo said as he ran off to his MalPhilIndo. "Crazy guy" Singa muttered.
"Papa?" Perak grabbed her dad's foot. "Yes,yes,lets play"

  "Where's the English family?" Ame searched the area. "Over here!" Britain hollered from afar. "Hey dad. Her mom" Ame casually greeted his parents. "Wow dad. You look different" This was the first time anyone has seen Britain in public without his suit and signature top hat other than when he was out in war.

  Britain was wearing a white button up shirt and jeans. Still pretty fancy since he's wearing it but still pretty casual. "Cool look gramps!" Manila said in the middle of a paintball fight with Visayas. "F### off!" She cursed. "Manila no cursing!" Phil scolded. "That girl will never learn" said France.

  Everyone were happy getting together,talking about some things and over all having a great time. Noone was bothered by bad memories. They know it will haunt them for life but they can always ignore it. Right now,they just wanna have fun. And finally,they dont have to worry about getting killed. No more big problems...

Millions of cases around the world recorded. Everyone,wear a mask,maintain social distancing. We can do it...