My arrival (Prologue)

Silence

For a few moments, I stood there, completely still, listening. I couldn't see anything, so I turned to my next most valuable sense. Unfortunately, the only thing that I heard was silence.

Deafening silence

Unnatural silence

Strangely enough, this wasn't the first time I found myself in a small dark place. So when I pushed at a wall, which caved outward, I only stumbled out of my small prison.

Immediately, I looked around me for any sign of another person. There was no one. I began to take in my surroundings. It appeared to be a classroom. An empty and basic one at that, but it could serve its purpose.

The trouble was that it wasn't serving its intended purpose at all. I hadn't come here by free will. Or at least I can't remember doing so. My memory felt as though it had a few holes in it.

I knew that this was something I wouldn't be able to suddenly understand by simply thinking, slowly sorting through the timeline of my memories, so instead I focused on the more important conflict.

Where the fuck am I?!

What am I wearing?

How am I in a school building?

And most importantly, and most confusing of all:

Why am I here, alone?

(For the next 2 chapters, it is only introductions to the other characters. If you wish to skip them I suggest you still read the ending of each, there is important information.)