Unbelievable.

As I was walking to the gym, I couldn't help but wonder about this "survivor perk".

Obviously it meant I survived something, hence the word survivor.

But what did I survive? And when did that happen?

I knew I felt as though things were missing when it came to my memories, but how could I just forget something seemingly so important?

As I entered the gym I saw 5 smaller versions of the original black and white bear I saw earlier. They were all in front of some large weapon-like robots.

Weapons would make sense in this situation.

All of the ultimates I had met were there, and it seemed like they were rambling about random things. I heard one of the robotic bears say "We're not the monokubs, we're stuffed animals!". Which only confused me.

Until another bear corrected them with "You said your lines backwards!"

So these bears are the monokubs, and that black and white one is monokuma.

But speaking of monokuma, where is he?

My mind wandered back to when monokuma seemingly vanished from the room I first awoke in.

Then my thoughts were interrupted yet again.

"Hey Y/N whatareya thinkin about?" Kokichi spoke in a condescending tone, merging three words together.

"Hm- oh. I'm just trying to figure out how I got here. I mean I don't even remember anything about my normal life recently, never mind being kidnapped. It's all so weird."

"Well I've got a simple solution for you!"

"And what is that?"

"Just don't think about it. We can TOTALLY all be friends and stuff here! There's like a whole dining hall fully stocked with food... And you seem suuuuper smart, so-"

He plastered a malevolent grin on his face.

"I'll even invite you to join my secret organization."

"Sounds too good to be true. Both being friends here and your organization. How do I even know you actually have an organization anyway?"

"Aw come on. You could have all the food, money, and sex you want."

"I- what kind of.. offer is that..?" I stuttered, largely surprised by his statement.

"Plus, do you think I could just make up my special ultimate talent!? Look! It's right here on my mono-"

Another interruption. But this time we were stopped by the gasps coming from everyone in the gym.

"What did you just say?!" Someone asked.

I was paying my full attention now.

"I said, A KILLING GAME! Isn't that exciting?"

"Just what does this "killing game" entail?"

"It's exactly as it sounds; murder.

"That tells us nothing."

"Eh we'll give you the details later. But you can't leave or these here exisals will kill ya!"

I turned to look at Kokichi, who looked unfazed.

That was surprising due to his immature presentation of himself earlier, but it also would align with his story of leading an evil organization.

Although, even if he didn't show any fear, he looked around with distrust, until his eyes met mine.