Part 1~

"You got everything ready?"Asks my mom as I throw a bag over my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go" I reply as I open the front door, a grin painted onto my face.

We walk to the car and I slide into the passenger seat, my mom into the front.  I shake the snow off my boots as I close the door, as it was late February. "I'm so excited" I whisper to myself, earning a glance from my mom.

She turns on the ignition and we start to drive, we start slow and slowly drive a little faster. I lay my arm on the car window seal, laying my head down.

"you excited?" I catch my mom asking as we turn onto the highway, and I glance at her quickly before turning back to the view.

I giggle. "Mom, I'm super excited." I quickly answer, I mean it's my 15th birthday. I couldn't be happier.

The red-haired woman laughs, nodding along to the song playing. I just stare out the window as we drive down the highway.

- Blake's house -

I barely realize how quickly time passed until I notice we were turning onto Blake's road. "Finally," I mutter, staring at his large house.

We pull into the driveway and before we're parked I hop out of the car. My mom huffs and rolls her eyes at me as I run towards his home.

He's waiting on the porch for me and I jump into his arms. I feel his hands on my waist and he lifts me, my legs lock around his waist and he carries me down the porch.

I rest my head in the crook of his shoulder. He carries me back over to the car. He smiles and greets my mom.

"Good morning mom," he says as a little joke between me and him. She smiles back as I unwrap my legs from around his waist.

He presses his forehead against mine and we make strong eye contact. He slowly presses his lips into mine, kissing me. I kiss him back as I feel my face get hot.

"Come on love birds before we're late," my mom says as we finally pull away. It was 9:26 am and we had to be there by 10 am. The waterpark was only 15-20 minutes away so we didn't worry that much.

He hopped into the front seat and put his bag in front of him. We would be spending the night at the water parks hotel. Blake and I would have our room and my mom and 1-year-old sister would have their room.

                  At the water park~

As we arrived we pulled into the parking lot of the water park. We grabbed our bags and my mom grabbed my baby sister. We walked over to the water park's doors and proceeded to enter.

We went over to the front desk and signed in. They gave us our wristbands and key cards for the hotel rooms.

We got rooms 310 and 312 on level 4. We took the elevator up and went to our rooms. Blake and I  went into our rooms and my mom and my sister go into their rooms.

We grabbed our bathing suits and left the room, making sure we had the card. I put the card in my phone case and shut the door behind us.

My mother's room was only 2 rooms down so if we needed her we could easily access her if necessary.

We went over to my mom's room and gently knocked on the door. She peaked her head out, yeah? You guys alright? She asked smiling.

No, but we were wondering if you wanted to come down to the pools with us? I asked trying to be polite. She kindly declined as she was trying to give the baby a nap.

Alright, text me if you need anything. I love you. I said as she closed the door. As we started heading for the elevator blake rubbed his veiny hand down my arm, grabbing my hand.

As he did that I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt my face get red and he nuzzled his head on my shoulder.

As we got to the elevator I pressed the open button and we got in. Once we got into the elevator to go to the first floor where the pools were located, Blake stood in front of me.

We were the only people In the elevator so he turned to face me. I was standing against the wall, him more so in the middle of the elevator.

He walked over to me and put his hands around my waist, pulling me into him. He was taller than me, visibly a few inches taller. He was also older than me.

I was now 15 and he's been 15 for a while so our birthdays were about 6-months apart.

He pressed his lips to mine, kissing me again. He slowly reached his hand up to the side of my head, grabbing it gently.

I ran my hand down his chest and put it on his back. He pulled his face away from mine slowly as he looked me up and down, causing him to grin.

I blushed and looked away. He slowly pulled himself off of me just as the elevator door opened, letting in a strong chlorine smell.

We got out of the elevator and headed to the changing rooms. Him going into the males, me going into the females. There was nobody in the changing room except me.

I quickly changed into my bathing suit top and bottom. I threw my clothes into the bag and headed over to the mirror. I fixed my hair and turned towards the door.

I exited the changing room to see Blake sitting on the bench, waiting for me. He looked in my direction and stood up.

He walked over to me and smiled. You look good darling~, he said as he grabbed my waist yet again. He pressed his forehead against mine looking hard into my eyes.

He had bright green eyes. For that matter pretty bright green eyes.

We pulled away to let a lady through. He grabbed my hand as we entered the door leading to the pools.

The first section (where we entered) was for younger kids. There were a few larger watersides but mainly small kid pools.

We got a locker and put our clothes in there. We went to the other section. In the other section, there are the largest water slides, one of which is a drop-slide.

Along with the slides, this is where the hot tub and lazy river were. In this section was also the snack bar.

I and Blake went into the lazy river. It was mainly empty as it was around 11 am yet, so we didn't have to worry much about other people being in our ways.