Chapter 1

Trollex's Pov

"One more time! One more time! Were gonna celebrate! Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing!" My wife sang as we were hosting a rave. "One more time! Were gonna celebrate! Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing!" I sang along having a lot of fun. Czar and I looked at each other smiling as we were both singing. "Here comes the drop!" I yelled as I sent a small sneaky smile at Czar. She nodded in reply and smirked. "Wait for it!" she yelled swimming around the dj booth as I did the same. "Wait for it"! I yelled  popping out from under a young techno troll with his parents watching in joy. "Wait for it!" I yelled popping up beside my wife at the dj booth as she laughed. Wait for it! Czar laughed "Just hit it already!" I heard my younger sister Bliss Marina yell annoyed. "Just hit me already!" I heard Beat exclaim not being able to contain his excitement any longer. "One more time!" Me and Czar sang together as we hit Beat together. "One more time! One more time! We're gonna celebrate, oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing, oh ye-" We cut ourselves off seeing something in the distance as all of the techno trolls were confused. "No worries everybody, we'll just deal with something and we'll go right back to the party." I announced. I started swimming towards the object with Beat and Czar right on behind me. Once we were in front of it the mouth opened revealing a troll dressed like a rocker. "There they are! My dudes! King Trollex and Queen Czarina right?" She asked "Yeah, who's asking?" I glared trying to look stronger. "Queen Barb of the rock trolls. I'm here for your string man. She answered. "Don't do it man, don't do it!" Beat said. "We lose our string we lose our music." Czar growled not liking what the rock troll was doing. "You mean your bleeps and bloops? Bleep bleep bloop bloop. (dramatic explosion)" I was offended by what she was saying about our music and it looked like Czar was too. "You wanna see what real music is?" Barb asked smiling evilly. "Rockers!" She yelled as I stood in front of Czar and Beat protectively still glaring harshly. "Here I am! I'll rock ya like a hurricane!" Barb sang with red lightning coming out of her guitar destroying half of the coral reef as Czar gasped looking at it horrified. I could see fear, heartbreak and shock in her eyes. "Please stop! Your hurting the vibe we worked very hard to build. Have the string, just leave us and our kingdom alone!" She pleaded the rock queen as I took out the string in hope that she would leave us alone. "Oh, but after my world tour everyone's gonna have the same vibe and that's, Rock!" Barb yelled strumming her guitar once again knocking me, Beat and Czar away. When Czar landed a big piece of coral fell on her tail. "No!" I yelled as a few rock trolls were taking me away. More rock trolls went over to where Czar was and lifted the boulder and took her away.

Czar's Pov

I was being taken to a cell by rock trolls. I thought I was the only one there until I saw my husband. He sighed in relief knowing I was ok. They tossed me in to the cell with Trollex as he hugged me as soon as I was thrown in. "Are you ok?" He asked me looking at my tail. I'm fine but my tail hurts a bit still. I replied scanning my body for any other injuries. "How long do you think we'll be here?" I asked. "I don't know my pearl." He muttered as I put my head on his chest as he hugged me. I sadly sighed thinking about what has just happened to the reef. We'll get out of here soon love. I promise. He told me hugging me closer.