two

I sat on the bike and loosely---- held his shoulders as he started the bike. He was abnormally driving slowly.

"Jaldi chalao yaar!" I exclaimed, annoyedly. He unexpectedly drove faster when I wasn't ready. I let out a yelp as I tightened my grip on his shoulders.

"Drive slowly" I whispered.

"Make up your mind." He said. "Hold on tightly so you won't be scared."

"I'm not scared!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah sure." he said, sarcastically. I gave in after a moment and held tightly on his shoulders.

After we reached the college. I didn't say anything to him and went inside the college campus.

━━━━━━━

After giving my exam which went surprisingly well.

I was at the canteen with my best friend, Maham. I told her what happened in the morning and she was lecturing me about how I should just start being mature as I wasn't a little girl anymore.

"Toh koi usko bhi toh samjhai na. Woh paanch saal bara hai mujhse." I said, annoyedly.
(But someone should explain that to him, dude. He's five years older.)

"Agar tum mature banogi toh woh bhi theek hojai ga." Maham said as my phone started ringing. It was Zaroon.
(If you become mature then he will too.)

"Okay Maham, thanks for the lecture but I have to go." I said and grabbed my bag and went out the building to see Zaroon sitting on his bike.

"Bohut jaldi aagai." I said, sarcastically.
(You came early.)

"Shukar karo aa bhi gaya." He said and I rolled my eyes. I sat down behind him.
(Be thankful I even came.)

We reached home and went to the living room to see my cousin from Peshawar, Falak, and her family.

"Wow, what a pleasant surprise" I said as Falak got up to hug me.

"It's so nice to see you again" she said and I replied "same. I missed you" and kissed her cheek.

"Tumhari phuppho tum dono ki shaadi ke liye ai hai." my mom, Ayesha said and my face immediately fell.
(Your aunt is here to attend your wedding.)

"Aana hi nahi chahiye ghar." Zaroon angrily muttered beneath his breath. I glanced at him before looking at my phuppho.

"Arey, yeh dono itne bare hogay hain" phuppho jaan, Hania, said and walked up to me and Zaroon and bought us both to a hug.
(These two have grown so much)

We sat down in the giant living room, engaging in conversations. I had forgotten to change.

My eyes met my mothers who gave me a look and I knew what she meant.

"Mai ap sab ke liye chai bana ke lati hoon" I said smiling as I stood up and walked into the kitchen.
(I will going to make tea for all of you)