──────⊹⊱3⊰⊹──────

Jungkook pov :

I woke up in the morning doing my everyday routine, brushing my teeth, taking shower and wearing a tuxedo.

I finished, looked at myself for the last time then walked away towards the dining room to have my breakfast.

Hyori:" son, good morning".

I looked at her and then set down.

Jungkook:" morning mom ".
She sighed and set down too with the others.

Jichul:" I will take over the company while you teach at university ".

I just nodded.

Hyori:" son, don't be like that, we miss you, we miss our bunny boy who used to smile and have fun in everything he does".

Jimin:" we know how it feels, but this is not you ".

Jungkook: "no one knows how it feels to be betrayed, how it feels to be blind, to trust crazily the person you fell hard for ". I got up.

Hyori:" it's been two years kook, you've changed yourself into a monster without a heart ". I looked at her.

Jungkook:" this is the only way for people to respect you ".

I walked away, to my car and drove off to this university.

I arrived and all stopped and looked at the car.

I got out and students gasped.
They all know that I'm a mafia and CEO of the biggest company.

They bowed to me and I walked without looking at them.

I reached the main entrance.

Director:" welcome mister jeon " he bowed to me and I just nodded.

Jungkook:" where should I begin?".

Director: "here are the schedules, you have just 4 classes ".

I grabbed the paper and he walked showing me the direction to my first class.

We entered and all stopped what they were doing.

Director:" good morning students, today we have a new professor mister jeon ".

I looked at their scared faces and they bowed.

Jungkook:" my name is jeon jungkook, from now on I will be your professor ".

I was talking until a boy came running inside and stood and bowed panting.

Director:" again late mister Kim taehyung ".