Grandchild 1: Rath the Phantomhound

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

Heads-up: There will be some expansions in each chapter. Just to make it longer.

Rath is not your typical Hellhound. He was born from Morrin's womb, when she time-traveled 6.4 million years earlier. Seeking a worthy male, shapeshifted into a female Epicyon Haydeni, intended to find a male Epicyon worthy enough to give her an offspring. Upon finding the worthy male Epicyon Haydeni, Morrin lets him mate and impregnate her, thus Rath is born. Raising Rath in the present. Morrin trained Rath to be familiar with all of the godly Pantheons and the legendary creatures that occur in various Folklores and Mythologies and made Rath immortal. After that, Morrin sent Rath forward in time around 8,000 years ago, and letting Rath know that she'll always love him, no matter what.

Ever since his new life earlier in time, Rath had traveled across the world, becoming a legend to many. Making friends with some of the more benign and benevolent folklore creatures like his fellow hellhounds such as the Cwn Annwn from Welsh folklore, the Church Grim from English and Nordic folklore, other creatures like the Kitsune from Japanese Folklore, etc. Made frenemies with some like the Black Shuck, the Pooka, the Kelpie, the Tsul Kalu, the Thunderbird, etc. Made enemies with others like the Barghest, the Uktena, the Jersey Devil, the Spearfinger, the Devil Dogs, the Sheepsquatch, the Wendigo, the Waya Woman, the Silver Giant, the Beast of Busco, the Rougarou, the Skin Walkers, etc. No matter where he goes, Rath will cross paths with many legendary creatures.

Earth Dimension: Earth-1903.

Age: Around 8,000 years old. Though the exact year is unknown.

Mother: Morrin.

Father: An Epicyon Haydeni.

Step-Father: Daimon Hellstrom.

Step-Aunt: Satana Hellstrom.

Uncle: Revon.

Grandfather: Peter Benjamin Parker/Spider-Man.

Grandmother: Mistress Death.

Grandaunts: Teresa Parker, Infinity.

Granduncles: Kaine Parker, Ben Reilly, Yahweh, Eternity, Galactus, Oblivion, Thor, Anansi, Cronus.

Great-grandfather: Richard Parker.

Great-grandmother: Gaea the Elder Goddess of the Earth.

Great-granduncles: Set the Serpent God, Chthon the God of Chaos, Ben Parker.

Great-grandaunts: Maybelle Reilly Parker, Oshtur.

Rath the Phantomhound Power Grid:

Intelligence Level: Omniscient

Strength Level: Incalculable.

Speed Level: Warp Speed.

Durability Level: Virtually Indestructible.

Energy Projection Level: Virtually Unlimited Command of all Types of Energy.

Fighting Skills: Like with other Canines.

Threat Level: Beyond Omega Level.

Powers, Abilities, and Weapons:

Super Strength: Rath has the ability to drag extremely heavy items like metal, or bio organisms like dead carcasses, logs, large & thick fallen trees. They either use their front paws & legs as well as their powerfully built heads to drag said heavy stuff. Not only that, they can push as well. Using their foreheads or hind legs, though they sometimes use their front legs. Rath's limit in physical strength is not known, but its most impressive feat, so far, is pushing a Redwood Tree down to the ground.