Chapter I - I will protect you

S: New beginnings arrive.

A/N: Just passing by to welcome everyone to this story. 

Ask me whatever you want to know in the comments and give me feedback about what you think of the story. Constructive criticism is more than welcome. And please forgive me for any grammar mistakes.

You can call me Amethyst and I hope you all enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

!!!TW!!!

This chapter contains: Panic attacks.

-  -  -

Tubbo carried a pile of firewood on his back; he was heading to the Gray Market to sell it, like he did every day.

Not far from where he was, some royal guards made fun of a woman with long white hair. Tubbo looked at them for a while and quickly recognized the woman.

Puffy.

She was the owner of a small ship and sold fish in the market, but some people were mean to her because of her white hair. They said it wasn't normal for someone to have white hair since birth; she had been left by her parents because of it and had to live alone since she was 8.

Tubbo wanted to help, but there wasn't really anything he could do. He was just a kid and they were trained guards. So, he kept walking to the booth he would sell the firewood to.

"Hi, Tommy," he greeted the blond boy standing inside the booth, walking towards it.

"Hello there, Tubbo. Got the wood?"

"As always," he placed it on the booth's counter. "Isn't your father here today?"

"He had to go help Wilbur fix something, so I'll be here for a while."

"Do you want some help?"

"Not really, I can do this by myself."

"Alright then. Please tell Phil I'll come earlier tomorrow."

"Alright. Bye, Tubbo."

"See you!"

Tubbo walked away.

After his parents' death, Tubbo had been living alone. He didn't have anyone left, but Philza and his family helped him — after all, he was Tommy's best friend since ever. He couldn't afford buying a booth in the market, so he gave the firewood for Phil to sell there.

Tubbo lived in a small town, in a small house. Most of his neighborhood was made of old people who didn't even greet him back when he did, but there was one exception.

He heard knocking on his wooden door and opened it.

"Eret!" he exclaimed, hugging them.

"Wow, calm down," they laughed. "It's not like you haven't seen me in a year or something. It has only been a week."

"Well, but it felt like a whole year to me!"

Eret helped Tubbo keeping his parents' house when they died. They had been the only person in the whole neighborhood to even talk to him after their death.

Eret had traveled for a week to find a long-lost cousin, and was now finally back.

"Come in," Tubbo requested, leading them to the living room. "So, did you find your cousin?"

"I did. Their name is Aimsey and they're about your age. I found out my uncle died, so she needed a place to stay, and I decided to bring him to live with me."