CHP9-Closed

"MAYFIELD I SWEAR IF YOU KILL US!" Val yelled from the back of the car. They were driving to the pumkin patch where Hopper had dug the hole. Steve suddenly woke up and looked over at Mike. "Nancy?" He asked making Mike give him a look. The Harrington boy went to touch his nose but Dustin stopped him. "No don't touch it," He said. Steve looked at him. "Hey buddy, it's okay. You put up a good fight. He kicked your ass but you put up a good fight, buddy. You're okay." He said.

"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai." Lucas said giving the redhead directions. Val turned to her brother her had a worried expression on his face. "Whats going on?" He asked. "Oh my god!" Steve said realizing Max was driving. "Relax she's driven before," Val said calmly. "Yeah in a parking lot!" Mike shot back. "That counts!" Val said grinning at him.

"They were gonna leave you behind." Dustin explained. "I promised you'd be cool, okay ?" Dustin said. "Woah, woah  Whats going on?" Steve pressed Max. "No! Stop the car, Slow down," He said. "I told you he'd freak out. I know my own brother." Val yelled. "Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" Max yelled. "Oh wait, that's Mount Sinai. Make a left!" Lucas said. "What?" Max asked. "Make a left!" They all yelled at her. Max turned the wheel hitting a mail box, and everyone grabbed onto the car.

Max turned into the grass field where Hopper had dug his hole. "Incredible!" Mike breathed. "Told you, Zoomer," Max said removing the keys. The kids walked to the trunk, and opened it, they wrapped bandannas around their mouths and put goggles over their eyes.

"Hey where do you think you're going? What are you deaf? Hello?" Steve asked. "Hello? We are not going down there. I made myself clear!" He said but the kids ignored him. "Hey, there's no chance we're going to that hole, all right?" Steve said again. "This ends right now,"

"Steve god damnit!" Val yelled. "I get it your upset," She spoke. "The bottom line is, a party member requires assistance, and it is our duty to provide that assistance, " She said. "I know you promised Nance you would keep us safe," She said passing Steve a pack back, bandana and his bat. "So keep us safe, keep me safe," She said. She knew that the 'me ' would convince him, and it did. Steve sighed grabbing the bandana and Bat. They walked towards the hole,and they all jumped in. "Yeah I'm pretty sure it's this way," Mike yelled jestering in his direction. "You pretty sure or certain?" Dustin asked.

"I'm one hundred percent sure, just  follow me, and you'll know." Mike said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey, hey. I don't think so. Any of you little shits die down here, I'm getting the blame. Got it dipshit?" Steve said. "From here on out, I'm leading the way. Come on," He said, they kids followed the older Harrington.

The group was surrounded by particles in the air, which probably wasn't a good sign,
"What is this place?" Max asked. "Guys come on. Keep moving," Steve said. "Help! Help! Help !" Dustin yelled grabbing everyone's attention. "Dustin!" The other teens yelled, and Steve ran to the boy, "What happened?" He asked. "It's in my mouth! Some got in my mouth! Shit!" Dustin yelled before coughing. He looked up "I'm okay." he said. "You serious?" Max asked. "Very, funny, man." Steve said. "Nice. Very nice." Steve commented. Jesus, waht an idoit." Max said.

"Hang on. Wait, wait." Dustin called after them group.The group kept walking until Steve said. "All right Wheeler, I think we found your hub," moving his flashlight around. "Let's drench it," Mike said.

The kids took the oil, dumping everywhere they could. When they finshed dumping oil, they all gathered together. "Light her up. Dustin told him. "I am in such deep shit." Steve muttered to himself. Steve lit his lighter before throwing it on the hub. "Let's go! Let's go!" He yelled rushing the kids, towards the exit.

The group kept running through the tunnels, yelling and panicking as Steve told them where to go. As the manoeuvred through the tunnels getting closer to the exit, Mike fell, a vine wrapping around his ankle. "Help! Help! Help!" Mike yelled, Val spun on her feet and ran back, everyone following closely behind. She dropped to her knees and began yanking him out of the vines as Steve hit the bat against it. He eventually broke it and Val helped Mike to his feet. "Are you okay?" She asked him.

Before he could answer, a demo-dog appeared behind them. "Dart." Dustin said.
"

Get back!" The group began yelling. "Dustin get back!" Val told him. "Trust me, please." He said. He began taking his goggles and mask off. "Hey. It's me, it's me. It's just your friend, it's Dustin." Hey said kneeling down. "You remember me?" he asked. "Will you let us pass?"

Dart growled at him. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the storm cellar. That was a pretty douchey thing to do." Dustin said. "You hungry? Yeah?" he asked, taking his backpack off. "He's insane." Lucas whispered. "Shut up." Steve scolded.
"I've got out favourite. See? Nougat." he began unwrapping it. He placed it infront of him. "Look at that. Yummy. Here, alright? Eat up, buddy. Come on. Come on." he jestered for the others to walk passed as Dart ate. "There's plenty. I've got more." He told Dart. He stepped passed Dart and looked down as he ate the nougat.

"Goodbye, buddy." he said. "Let's go. Let's go."

THE GROUP RUSHED through the tunnels as they began shaking. The demo-dogs roared. "What was that?" Max asked. "They're coming. Run! Run!" Mike yelled. They finally made it to the rope. "Come on, let's go!" He yelled, giving Max a boost, and she began climbing the rope. Then he boosted Lucas up, who grabbed Max's hand for help. Then Mike was boosted up, and Lucas and Max dragged him out. Dustin was boosted up then and he wriggled his way up the rope. Before Val could begin climbing, the demodogs started roaring again.

They all came running at the two Harringtons but instead of attacking they ran straight passed. They quickly climbed up the rope and joined the rest on the ground. Eleven had closed the gate. It was over.