──────⊹⊱10⊰⊹──────

One month later

It was morning, I prepared myself and went to teach at university since today I have a full day and my father is taking care of the company, I walked through the hallways towards my office to grace my things for class.

All students are drooling over me but I shrugged it off and walked toward my class. I was going to enter but someone bumped hard on my chest and groaned.

He looked at me and bowed.

Jungkook:" care to explain why you are late mister Kim?".

Taehyung:" I'm sorry sir ".

He pouted cutely.

Jungkook:" cute". He blushed.

I looked at him.

Jungkook:" for your punishment mister Kim you will have to teach us what I said yesterday about business".

He gasped and nodded cutely.

Jessica: "mister jeon let this crazy sit I will explain it ".

She stands up.

Jungkook:" okay then taehyung come here " . he came and stand beside me while I was sitting half on the table.

Jungkook:" so explain what is your main focus as a student in business?".

Jessica:" I....i ".

Jungkook:" you said you will explain so tell me".

Jessica:" We focus on company profit ".

I glared at her.

Jungkook:" Students like you focus on their ass ".

Students laughed so hard at her because she is the slut of the university and all know her.

Taehyung giggled.

Jessica:" you better not laugh bitch, you are a slut, having a son and you are a single father ".

Taehyung looked down, tears streaming down.

Jungkook:" do you think you have the right to talk like that to the CEO's husband?".

They gasped.

Jessica:" he isn't your husband ".

Jungkook:" and where do you think his son came from if it's not my... You know entering to the right place huh?".

Taehyung blushed so hard.

A minute ago he was crying.

Jessica:" he doesn't have a ring on his finger ".

Jungkook:" see baby I told you to wear your ring but you keep forgetting it ".

He looked at me confused but understand after.

Taehyung:" I'm sorry, I will wear it from today ".

I smiled.

Jungkook:" go to your place miss lee ".

Jessica:" I didn't finish my explanation".

I looked at her more like glared at her.

She was scared of me I can see that.

Jungkook:" back.to.your.sit ". She stumbled back even if I didn't touch her.

She hurriedly walked back and set down.

Taehyung:" can I go back mister jeon?".

I turned to him.

Jungkook:" sit in front of me ".

He pouted.

Taehyung:" but...".