part 3

I've seen the views increasing but the votes has been decreased lol, it took me hours to write a single chapter and it took you all 2-3 mins to read it, please don't be so ungrateful ❤️

Now let's get into the story!

He punched the steering wheel getting angry, he wanted to tell his parents about her and jahnvi but his parents left all over again for another important meeting. How much more dramatic this could get

Here Jahnvi was eating his mind , forcing him to tell about them to his parents and he is not getting a perfect time.

He feels Iike to bang his own head on the wall.

His phone rang, snapping him out of his thoughts, his eyes sparkled seeing the caller id it was from his love jahnvi "Yes Jahnvi?"

"I'll be there by 5" and he hang up the call.

Grabbing the water bottle, he gulped down the water and drove to Raichand and Co.
_______________

Sayantika was trying hard to sleep but it was far away from her eyes as she was thinking about the conversation which she had with her parents on call an hour back.

Flashback.

Keeping the book aside, she was about to lay down when her phone rang flashing her dad's name, smiling she grabbed the phone and picked the call.

"Hello papa, how are you doing?" She asked sounding happy.

"I am doing good bacche, how are you? Had your dinner?"She heard her dad's question in concern from the other side of the phone.

"Yes I am doing fine and I had my dinner as well, where is maa and laksh"

"Laksh has been slept already and you maa is sitting beside me and the phone is on speaker" She heard her dad "Sayyuu we need to discuss something important with you ? Are you free?" She heard her mother saying and could hear the seriousness in her voice.

"Yes maa say,I am free"

"Baccha you know right, last day Raichand's came in our house for lunch?" Ofcourse how can she forget that , how can she forget The Abhimaan Raichand and his almost naked self in her room.

She felt herself shivering just by the visuals of that man.

"Sayyu you there, hello?" And this snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Uh yes maa say" She cleared her throat, kicking away those thoughts from her mind.

"Actually today Mrs Raichand has called and she wants you as her daughter in law"

"WHATTTT" She literally yelled, her eyes widening at the sudden news , her roommates stared at her in disbelief at her yelling.

Pressing a tight lipped smile she apologized"Uh sorry guys" and went to balcony.