Cold Husband and my first menstruation

Image credit to the right ful owner...

Getting married in the early age is something anyone doesn't like and if you have cold husband in that then it more of a trouble. Same goes with the taehyung A pretty little young married to the hot Jeon Jungkook a buisness men. 7 years age apart and with the most outraging aura filled with coldness.

The very early morning in the Jeon mansion wakes up the Older latter looking beside and catching a chipmunk like boy who is none other than his husband. Sighing out after getting a glance of in the little one he walks up to freshen up and get changed and that's what he did. Never having a proper convo between each other which led to the muteness and strangeness between the couple. Always being drifted after by the reason on one being the shyy-shyy little baby and the other being the nonchalant humungous buffed body Cold Husband of him.Even after being with each other for 3years they don't know much of the personal things which a couple even reveal in the first night's of the makeout session. So whatever the drifted ones.

Taehyung got up not finding his husband beside him checking here nad there and then realizing the sound of shower. He got up thinking to prepare the breakfast for his husband and went down stairs. Jungkook came down with his usual face after being all set to go to work  walks up to kitchen beside counter and sat on the hight tight sexy chair scrolling down his face where as the little one only glancing at the latter once in a while praying not to get caught ye getting the breathtaking view of his ever handsom husband.

all done and walking out of the house after getting the take care from.his husband he walks to the car and drove off where as the younger wwnt to freshen up stilled dazed in the thought of his husband. While walking up to the stairs the little felt an irresistible pain in his lower abdomen which felt bursting out leaking the heck pee.

he somehow climbed and walked to the washroom to freshen up.while doing so feeling the wetness down their unknow of the fact that now his menstruation is going to stat which he totally is unaware of..he didn't thiught much of the cramp he's getting freshened up and walks out limping! He layed down on the bed when he felt like not eating anything and just slerping the slightest pair of clothing which somehow was turning red unaware of whats happening with him he dozed off. Directly waking up in the late evening he saw the time on the bed side table clock which ticked 8'16 means his husband must be on his way he got up to make something when he suddenly fell back by the cramp in his stomach while tossing and turning from the pain he noticed the redness on that pretty white satin bed sheet totally lost in his thoughts he didn't hear the bell ringing he ran to the wash room and taking off his clothes seeing the redness in allover his bottom he started panicking by the thought of dying teats started flowing out when he hear the room opening...

Jungkook after reaching the home back kept ringing the bell when after waiting for 5 mins no one opened the gate he took out the spare keys and entered the living room finding it all silent observing everything with his sharp eyes he started walking upstairs to the room when he reached their he heard the sobbing sound which confused him that who is crying gathering all his thought the only person he can think of was his husband which brought frown on his head and directly opening the whashroom door not giving thought that what might possibly be the view there!!
He walked in only to find his little husband shocked to see him inside the washroom with a pair of bottoms allred thrown in front of him.

What happened?! with the stern worry in his voice laced out seeing tears rolling down his husbands face he then noticed his husband in only a little top with a pretty red apnt which was now turning more red.
Hearing the question the bottom felt more shy while seeing his position and the clothes he was in. Not even sharing a kiss in this 3years of married life this half naked thing of him where the blood running out of his vagina made him nore shy and embarrased