13 | Into An Empty Dark Room

12.06.2023📍

Jungkook parked the bike outside the store.
Jimin finally took a sigh of relief.

"Why would you go so fast! It's so dangerous!!" Jimin whined parting away from him. Literally everything was making him want to cry.

"Excuse me? Mr. Little Candy knows how to speak!" He lowered his voice to a deeper tone. Jimin's expressions suddenly changed to scared. "I'm sorry..."

Jungkook pursed his lips.
"Is that your favourite line? Now get down!"

"How?"
"What do you mean how? Place your feet on the ground, raise your butt in the air and get down!"

Jimin pouted. "I'm scared I'll fall down. And-" Jungkook sighed. He twisted his arm behind and placed it firmly on Jimin's back.

Jimin stopped with his whining, his ears turned red. He clutched at Jungkook's sides and climbed down carefully.

He can still feel the ghost of Jungkook's fingers on his back as they walk inside the store.

Jimin looked around for what all he needed. The whole ordeal took them close to an hour, given how Jimin was comparing the prices and checking their expiry dates to be sure.

Jungkook was looking at him doing all this stuff from afar. Once the billing was done, he took the heavy shopping bags without any word and secured them to his bike.

Jimin wordlessly followed behind him.

"Get on." Jungkook said sitting on his seat first. He offers him his helmet again.

Jimin scratched the back of his neck "I'll walk back home... We are less than 1 km away anyway." He bowed down "Thankyou so much for your help. This too and earlier too."

Jungkook started the bike with a slight nod and drove away. He suddenly didn't know how to reply to Jimin's sincere words.

Jimin sighed finally. His eyes teared up once again and he sat down on the pavement in a corner. Those were just words, but they hurt. 'Is this what they call harrassment?' he thinks and cries more until he feels light.

After a few minutes of releasing his stress, he stands up, ready to head home. He feels free now. It was tough to move around when Jungkook was looking at him earlier.

Maybe he doesn't realise himself how much he keeps staring at Jimin. That too without blinking! But it fastens Jimin's heartbeats everytime.

.

Jimin reaches home and finds his things on Kitchen counters. He also sees a paper bag beside his stuff. When he checks inside, he finds a cotton ball and an ointment.

A smile makes its way to his face. He turns to look at Jungkook's room. His eyes burn with tears again and he takes the medicine to his room.

He goes to take a shower before applying the ointment on his bruised wrist.

He suddenly remembers to message Taehyung but realising he doesn't even has his contact number. He'll ask him tomorrow.

He goes out of his room and begins arranging his stuff in Kitchen Cabinets. He carefully moves Jungkook's stuff to the right side in the fridge and puts his stuff on the left side.

In the cabinets too, he was going to do the same until he heard "Don't touch my cabinets! Use the empty ones..." Jungkook came to sit in the living room.

Jimin nodded behind him with red cheeks. He can never understand what Jungkook's real personality is. Does he care for others or not?

Looking at the bandaid on his waist, he smiles within himself and decides that he does care. Why doesn't he openly show it then? He shrugs and gets back to work.