Part 23

Yes , I am here with another update and it has close to 2300 words.

Also in last update , most of you all were demanding Abhimaan's pov.

Till now , I haven't written Abhimaan's pov because I have few reasons.

This chapter is on writer's pov from Abhimaan's side. Don't think it's Abhimaan's pov.

Also do hit the star button and leave your precious comments.

Also the chapter is not edited.

Abhimaan ran on the trademill at the highest of it's speed, huffing as he did so, the sweat trickled down from his forehead travelling down to his cheek to his sculptured chiseled jaw before disappearing inside his vest.

Thoughts, way many thoughts were running inside his mind like a broken record, their first kiss flashing infront of his eyes again and again much to his dismay.

He wanted to forget it but couldn't.

His phone rang which made him groan, as he switched the trademill off and received the call as it was important.

"I want the work to be done by tomorrow" He tossed the phone aside and took a deep breath, his mind drifted to the happenings of morning and it made him so furious and possessive that he couldn't help but kissed her as if staking his claim.

Earlier the day he had a talk with his men whom he has hired to keep an eye on dev. Well he knew Dev kept an eye on him and from there he got to know about his marriage with Sayantika, so Abhimaan did the same with him.

And the results and proofs of it doesn't set well with him, he knew that his wife, Sayantika and Dev is doing a project together and it's way too important and for this they are frequently meeting. The picture he saw was them having lunch together in the college canteen. They were laughing and talking and the video he got about them gave him another shock.

Sayantika and Dev are friends now.

He knew Dev is so in love with Sayantika and he also know that Sayantika don't love dev but there is thought arouse in him,

What if She started loving dev?

What if she started feeling the way same way as him?

It's not impossible right? Dev's intention aren't bad and top of that he himself treats Sayantika like a trash.

One side Dev treated her with respect and on the other side he treated her like a trash, so of course the results are infront of him, if not now then later she will choose Dev.

Why would she want to stay with a jerk like him and ruin her own life.

Something he don't want.

Every girl has dreams, they want understanding and compatible husband, a loving and caring and he is totally opposite to it. He don't even give a fuck to her existence. The problem is in him and not hers.

He can't see her with Dev or any other men, She belongs to him and only him.

And with all these thoughts, Abhimaan back to his penthouse, it was high pitched dark and what after what had happened he couldn't control but kissed her. He was being a possesive caveman.

He don't love Sayantika, he don't have any feelings for her, but he is a practical man and he knew that she is his Wife and like any other typical men he want her all for himself, her all attentions should be on him and not any other men.

As much worst as he sounds, it is what it is.

And he knows what he needs to do now.

The smirk graced on his lips as he took a sip of the energy drink.
______________