Part 24

2400+ words.

Okay so I was not able to log in to this account and Liya was too busy to published a chapter. Anyways finally I tried and it logged in. So yeah here is the update. Kindly vote and comment , don't be a silent reader. I've been spending hours writing a single chapter so please guys thoda rehem kardo mere upar. 😭

Chapter is not edited..

"You aren't sleeping in that room" Sayantika stopped eating at his words and looked up at him.

"I will not share room with you" She stated, her tone firm. "And kindly stop these goody two shoes drama" She further added trying hard not to shout.

"Sayantika, I won't let you sleep in that fucking room, I've did enough mistakes not anymore"

"I am way too comfortable in that room, Mr. Raichand" She drank the water and stood up picking the used the dishes, Abhimaan followed her grabbing the bowls and plates.

"Sayantika, please don't sleep in that room" She didn't respond and left the kitchen after washing her hands.

Abhimaan stomped his feet in frustration and took few deep breaths to calm himself down.

After washing his hands , he literally ran out of the kitchen and ascended the stairs fastly , Sayantika was about to twist the knob of her bedroom door before Abhimaan caught her and picked her up in his arms making her flabbergasted.

"What the fuck?" She couldn't help but curse , trying to wriggled out of his grip which tightened more.

He took her in his bedroom , closing the door with his foot. Sayantika suddenly felt nervous , the panicked washed on hers.

"Don't get panic , Sayantika, I won't do anything" His voice soothing as he made her sat on the bed.

"Please stay here, don't make me feel guilty, I'll take the couch for tonight, I know you aren't comfortable sharing bed with me, and from tomorrow I'll shift to another room after cleaning it" Done with his speech, He took out an extra duvet and picked the pillow placing it on the couch.

"Why are you doing this?" She found herself asking, his behaviour was totally indigestible.

"You are my wife and I feel ashamed of what I did earlier so yeah" Saying he went inside the washroom to freshen up leaving Sayantika in deep thought.
____________________________

The sleep was nowhere close to Sayantika's eyes, She was wide awake staring at her husband who was sleeping on the couch which was kinda small for him and still he was snoring and in deep sleep due to the hectic day in office, she was not able to comprehend what suddenly went wrong with him and she feels his sudden change was nothing but fake.

Sighing she closed her eyes trying to get a little sleep.

The next day.

When Sayantika woke up she didn't find Abhimaan in the room which indicates that he is in the the gym room, She hastily took out his outfit and accessories and went back to her bedroom.

After taking a shower, she chosed to wore her tight fitted jeans and a baby pink colour kurti,. After blow drying her hair and applying the vermilion, She went to the kitchen, wrapping her tresses in a messy bun.

She was about to wear the apron when she heard one of their butler saying "Ma'am you don't need to prepare anything for today, Avni Ma'am has sent breakfast for you and Abhimaan sir" And she realised that she recieved a message from Avni last night where she said that she would send the breakfast.

It actually slipped out of her mind.

"Alright, please prepare a cup of tea or me" She said "While I prepare coffee for him" She knew if she won't make coffee for him or let the butler prepare it then he would surely make a fuss.