XIII

They both moved through the house which was way too full if you were to ask Onika, the smell of weed was something she wasn't going to miss.

They looked through the living room but Beyoncé wasn't there, it was only full of students who they could guess were— The populars.

And by populars, I mean basketball players and the stereotypical cheerleaders.

When they got to the kitchen the place was way emptier than the living room, just about five people or so being inside.

One of those five people being Beyoncé.

Nicki could feel tears welling up in her eyes but she didn't know why.. where as anger and betrayal were the only things Robyn could feel.

Beyoncé was leaning against the counter having her tongue sucked by none other than Shawn.

It was a disgusting sight to see, and Beyoncé seemed to be enjoying it too.

"What the fuck, man?!" Shawn says feeling himself being pushed backwards and unto the floor.

"What the hell Beyoncé?!" Robyn questions betrayal laced in her words as she pushed the boy off her.

Shawn just scoffed at them summing it all up to girls drama, pushing past Onika to get to the living room.

Beyoncé just turned away from them not having the time to deal with this, she just wanted to forget her problems but now with these two girls standing before her she'd just have to face it.

"Explain." Robyn says quite impatiently, she didn't like being led on and that's exactly what Beyoncé was doing right now.

"I don't have anything to explain." She says lowly looking at her, then behind her to see Nicki just staring at her with a blank expression.

"You actually do Beyoncé. What type of person invites her 'friends' over to a party, just to spend the night being tongued down in their own god forsaken kitchen!"

"What I choose to do is my business and not yours Robyn.." Beyoncé says starting to feel a little guilty "Just... Just leave me alone." She says looking away from them both before walking past her.

"Why?" Nicki couldn't help but ask holding her arm as she was about to exit the kitchen.

Beyoncé didn't even answer and just pulled the girls hand of her, walking away from them and towards the living room, at this point she wasn't even in the party mood anymore. She'd just spend the rest of the night up in her room till it was time to clear up the house.

"Let's go." Robyn says not in the mood to 'party' anymore, now she just wanted to go home and wallow in her own self pity.

"Okay." Onika mumbles following her out the house, well that was one way to ruin her night and now she'd have to go home and just hope her father hadn't realized she'd snuck out the house.

They both got out the house. "Did you come in a car?" Robyn asks not wanting the girl to walk home alone since it was already getting late.

"No. But it's okay I can walk." Nicki says already declining an offer that wasn't even asked yet.

"You're not walking home alone, come on get in. No ifs and no buts." Robyn says opening the car door for her.

Onika just shook her head getting into the passenger seat while Robyn walked around to get into the driver's.

"Your address?"

"Oh, yeah." Onika says putting it into the GPS as they drove out the driveway.

The car was silent except the occasional humming along to the music playing on the radio.

"Do you think Beyoncé still wants to hang out with us?" Onika asks breaking the silence after awhile.

"I don't know Onika." Robyn sighs though she didn't act like it much, she did actually have a soft spot for the girl and their friendship ending was actually affecting her more than she let on.

They both arrived at Onika's house not too long after. Onika lived in a white neighborhood which made her look around and at the house.

The house looked really nice and it was quite big, though not as big as Beyoncé's but it was way bigger than hers.

It made her actually wonder why she didn't want them coming to her house....

"Well this is my stop." Onika smiles faintly feeling a little nauseous now that they were in front of her house.
The nerves in her stomach were eating her alive.

"Okay bye Onika, I'll see you on Monday." She smiles too pulling the younger girl in for a hug.. which was way longer than necessary.

They pulled away quite awhile later, both with blushing cheeks.

"Well bye again." Onika says opening the door.

Robyn just watched her walking into the house before finally pulling out their driveway.

The only thought in her mind being— Beyoncé.

-

Comments?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Robyn?

Shawn?

Could you follow me?