Part 35

39k views 😌

39k views 😌

2000 words.

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ❤️

931 engaged readers and I got only 160 something votes and sometimes it reached 200. Woah and only 20 something readers who comments. Silent readers are so ungrateful.
Can't wait to complete this story so I can take it down.

"You aren't a messy eater, what's wrong with you tonight?" He asked wiping the corner of her lips with the tissue as she savoured the taste of Mac and cheese.

"It's just I am too hungry to care" She passed him a cheeky smile. "Also I didn't tell you to accompany me" He rolled his eyes at her words.

"Sayantika, we have an party invitation tonight" he said grabbing her attention.

"Mr. Raichand, you can go to the party with your friend Rene" She said before taking a sip of the wip of the water.

"Can you please stop calling me, Mr. Raichand, until we are here" He went so frustrated whenever she addressed him so professionally.

She plastered a fake sugary smile on her face and said Innocently "Maan, aap jaa sakte hai party mein apni dost ke saath" He can't ignore the way his heartbeat did a backflip when she called him 'Maan' and that 'Aap'

(Maan, you can go with your friend to the party)

"If you think, I will let you stay alone in the hotel room then you are wrong" His words caught her attention and she stared at him as if he grown two heads.

Abhimaan surely doesn't want to leave her alone , because from his pov Sayantika is so immature and childish and he have only one thought in his mind that what if she got lost. It's not safe for her. And he knows her enough that she won't stay in the hotel room and will go out at his absence.

"How about you accompany me?" He asked, and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"What will I do in the party? I mean I don't even have any friends here and you will be busy with your friend, I don't want to become a third wheel in between two oldies" Now it was Abhimaan's time to feel offend.