Never To Long/Be Patient -Austin; Dirty

(A/N)- Prepare to be spammed with updates!! if they suck, I apologize but I want to update so ill try :)

This next one is for @Savannahb13

ENJOY! ;)♥

**********************

"Savvy" Austin moaned...

"What Austin?"

"Savnnah?"

"Yea?" You mumbled...

"You are you good at this"

"Ok, well... im done now though.." You said chuckling because he hates being teased...

"Awwww but why?!?....." He whined like a two-year-old..

"Cause its time for bed..."

"But, we're on vacation... we shouldn't be sleeping!, we should be taking advantage of this time." He winked at you then started leaving love bites up and down your neck..

"shut-up Mahone you can wait until tomorrow!."

"Alright babe... goodnight" You heard him say as you dozed off and felt a gentle kiss on your forehead....

**Le next Morning**

You woke up just in time to see the sun rise. You loved watching it rise. It gave you a nice feeling, a happy feeling.. As you were walking out onto the balcony, you noticed a breafast tray with yummy looking food on it...

All of a sudden Austin grabs your hands and sits you down... He lets you eat and watch the sunrise as he goes to take a shower.....

Once you were done you took the tray to the kitchen, and went to the main bathroom to freshen up a bit...

You put on your super comfortable stretchy cheerleader-like short-shorts that were a royal blue.. And a Silver tank-top.. You thought you weren't going out soon so you didn't put a bra on...

You walked into your room to find out that Austin is still in the shower... You then walked into the bathroom...

"You almost done babe!?!?" you ask Austin...

"No" He responds...

"Ok.... Hurry"

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"I feel lonely so im staying here.."

"Babe, im right here you cannot possibly feel lonely.."

"IM A LONELY BOY.. IM A LONELY BOY!! OOOHHHHH" he starts singing "Lonely Boy" by The Black Keys.. Next thing you know, he is pulling you into the shower with him!

"Aaahhh Austin!"

"Thats right! scream my name babe!"

"Awww im all wet now!" You say with a poudy face...

"That's a good thing" Austin winks at you.. he looks you up and down as you are getting showered in your clothes which are clinging to your body by now.. "Wow babe, I never noticed how big you are..." Austin said licking his lips and referring to your boobs(jubblies :P)...

"Oh... thats good.."

"Yea, so you know im not with you cause of your boobs..."

"Yupp, can I get out now?" You already knew the answer but tried to get out anyways...

"No, I still need to shower you" He blocked the shower door... When you looked down and saw his member, you actually got wet even though you were used to it... "Babe, im up here" He grabbed your chin and brought your eyes up to look at his...

After that, there wasn't much more talking... First, He took his time pulling off your shorts, moving his hands around your hips, butt, and coming around to your vagina as he touched you lightly...

'And This Is Only The beginning' You thought... Next, he went down and bit down on the bottom of your tank-top, pulling it up.. When he got to your boobs, he switched of to his hands and pulled it off... "This is the slowest shower ever.." You said giggling...

"Be Patient" He whispered seductively as he reached over you for the soap... He turned you around and started rubbing your neck with his large, soapy hands... It felt so good... you closed your eyes relaxing a bit.. once he finished soaping your back he went from your sides, to your stomach, to your boobs.. His member was pressed up against you as he went lower and lower until your entire body was soapy...

"Lets rinse you now." He clipped you hair up for you so it wouldn't get wet.... Next, he grabbed the shower head amd set it to vibrate as the water came out... he brought it up and down your body with his hand following....

"DONE" He turned the water off and you couldn't even move... 'That Was Great' you thought.... Austin pulled you out and said, "Time to dry you off"

You couldn't take it anymore and said, "No time for that."

"What do you mean?"

"Try not to slip babe." You said as you pulled him quickly trying to get him to the bedroom... You both tripped right at the door connecting the bedroom with the bathroom.. You didnt even want to wait so you rolled him on his back and started humping his wet, fit, bare body... "I want you in me, now babe!" You reached over to your 'Special Drawer'(filled with condoms) and pulled out a condom... "Hurry Babe..."

"Alright..." He slipped it on and rolled you over....

"I want everything.."

"Savannah, are you sure?" You both new he was big but you wanted it so bad you didnt care if you ended up paralized...

"Yea babe"

"Alright" He then slammed everything he has into you.....

"AAAAUUUUUSSSSSTTTTIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

"You good babe?"

"YEA AUSTIN!....... JUST!!.... JUS, KEE- KEEP GOING!..."

"Anything you say Savvy" He started thrusting super fast.... You felt everything slower than it was...

iiiiiinnnnnnn...... oooooouuuuuttttt...... iiinnn.... oooouuutttt....

"Babe, im almost done for...." Austin told you...

"Stop whenever you want babe.." You told him.... He kept going for a little bit. then his thrusts got slower and slopier... He finally pulled out and rolled off of you... Both of you were still laying on the floor near that entrance..... He was breathing in and out.... You wanted to give him a 'THANK YOU' gift.... So, since he likes it, you took the condom off his 'friend' and sucked his member a little bit.... When you were done you slowly started kissing up his perfect body.. When you got to his lips, you two gently made-out for a couple of minutes.. then, you slipped down to his chest and just layed there with him for a little while....

Then you two got dressed and watched movies all day.. :)

***********************

Sorry if it wasn't good... I didnt know how to end it.. and I ain't good at sex scenes... so yea ;/

Sorry for long wait! #ForgivePlease

~DAYDA♡